Hand washing

Understandably because you’re opening and closing curtains, ratchet straps, tail lifts etc, your hands get filthy. I do wear gloves as a barrier but was wondering if there are any clever tricks to wash your hands ?

Cheers guys.

Adam27:
Understandably because you’re opening and closing curtains, ratchet straps, tail lifts etc, your hands get filthy. I do wear gloves as a barrier but was wondering if there are any clever tricks to wash your hands ?

Cheers guys.

yep take your gloves off and use soap and water… :wink:

Get a barrier cream (cheap as chips will do) and just put a dab of that on it’ll help protect the skin from contaminants etc an makes ■■■■ easier to wash off.

Now I know why there are instructions in the loo, but they do miss off the bit about removing gloves so this may be optional. :slight_smile:

Get some wet wipes. Job done.

Barrier cream sounds like a plan. Unfortunately there’s not always water and soap available where I am.

carry a little squeezy bottle of handwash, less than a quid from supermarket and carry a 1 or 2 ltr bottle of water!!! Job done!! Most places will have some sort of toilet facilities so wash as and where you can! Worse comes to worse just make a quick pit stop in one of the many services!! :slight_smile: