Hand hurting

A lot of the time my right hand hurts, some times it just tingles or has pins and needles in it, or the finger just feel like they tighten up… :confused:

DAF95XF:
A lot of the time my right hand hurts, some times it just tingles or has pins and needles in it, or the finger just feel like they tighten up… :confused:

Hi Stu, that sounds a bit like an RSI type injury something similar to the one I had.

You could claim it as an industrial injury since it’s probably connected with all that phoning for breakdown trucks that you’ve been doing recently. </Tongue-in-cheek mode>

But seriously mate, I’d get that checked out, cos from my experience it’s not the type of injury that heals… :frowning:

My experience, symptoms and the op are all described :arrow_right: HERE, WITH PICS

I hope yours doesn’t turn out to be like mine, but what you describe is pretty much the way mine started.

Go and see a bone doctor mate, you may have problems with your
spine and neck area, which ever get a check up as it is better safe than sorry

I would certainly go to the Doc’s and even if they can’t sort it they can at least put it on your records in case anything else happens.

Lucy:
I would certainly go to the Doc’s and even if they can’t sort it they can at least put it on your records in case anything else happens.

Trouble is Lucy, I did go and see the doctor last year some time and he prescribed me normal painkillers :confused:
Anyway, I know I should see the doctor but to make an appointment I have to call at 08:00, and its not practical for me…
Besides would you want to go to a doctors surgery where their phone number ends in 666 (seriously!!) :open_mouth:

It either bothers you enough to do something about it, or it doesn’t. I make every excuse under the sun not to see my ever-increasing medical team, but when something gets to the stage where it’s REALLY bothering me, I pick up the phone. :wink:

DAF95XF:
… Besides would you want to go to a doctors surgery where their phone number ends in 666 (seriously!!) :open_mouth:

Hi Stu, WADR mate, that’s the lamest of excuses for not phoning.

When my hand hurt, I just thought it would sort iself out in time, but I WAS WRONG.

For something quite minor that could have been treated easily, I made a mountain out of a molehill and ended up having surgery, cos I’d left it that long that I’d run out of options.

If you’re so bothered by the last three digits of your GP’s phone number, how would you react if you were told that you need surgery? :open_mouth:
I (thought I) was that smart in the way I handled mine, but my attitude towards it caused me to have surgery to the other arm too, now how bright can that be?

Tell you what Stu, I’m in Southampton on 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th August and you know where I’ll be, so why not pop over and I’ll be happy to show you the scars.

If you read my story (link in my post above,) you’ll realise what early diagnosis and treatment might avoid. :wink:

Please mate, at least get it checked by a doctor. :smiley:

AS said above prevention is better than the cure , I speak from experience as well mate just like DD I left it until they answer is,Now I am written off and
according to the Doc,s no longer capable of working, small problems can and DO
grow into large insurmountable problems that have a lasting effect on YOU
GO and visit the DOC asap,