Hanbury Davies - Jacuzzi contract

Folks,

Anyone on for these guys :question: Apparently their units are based at some yard at Low Moor in Bradford and work out of Jacuzzi on Euroway.

My mate is interested in leaving Viamasters to go to them but there’s a lot of confusing info re the money. Some have told him to stay where he is because the money is poor and others claim that they’re earning upwards of £700 take home on a good week.

Somehow I find the latter extremely hard to believe but my mate is more gullible than I am.

Comments anyone :question:

Cheers.

Rob K:
Folks,

Some have told him to stay where he is because the money is poor and others claim that they’re earning upwards of £700 take home on a good week.

I think that if the wages were that good, (which I doubt :unamused: ) there wouldn’t be any vacancies and there would be a long waiting list of prospective drivers - me included :wink:

Dogmanbodie:

Rob K:
Folks,

Some have told him to stay where he is because the money is poor and others claim that they’re earning upwards of £700 take home on a good week.

I think that if the wages were that good, (which I doubt :unamused: ) there wouldn’t be any vacancies and there would be a long waiting list of prospective drivers - me included :wink:

Tha’s what I thought.

I know sombody who is on there as a subbie for hanbury I’ll ask around next week

Do you get to take your work home with you? :laughing::lol::lol:

Could end up in hot water if he moves!

Did get the pay details for Hanbury Davies out of Felixstowe,.can’r remember the exact figures, but it wasn’t great, (about £350 pw I think), unless the bonuses work out well
Basically you got a basic pay for 5 days plus percentage after the truck earned £1000 plus a fuel saving bonus of 50% of the fuel saved on you target mpg and then 2 rates for saturday one payment for running in and more money is you have a delivery.

Rob K:
others claim that they’re earning upwards of £700 take home on a good week.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If you listen to the H/D drivers at Felixstowe they all think they are on cac money

There are about 7 or 8 pay rates (comes from buying out different co’s) and every one thinks they’re on the worst one :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

north surrey haulage:

Rob K:
others claim that they’re earning upwards of £700 take home on a good week.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If you listen to the H/D drivers at Felixstowe they all think they are on cac money

There are about 7 or 8 pay rates (comes from buying out different co’s) and every one thinks they’re on the worst one :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah, like Muckles says, this driver claimed he’d had a good week in turnover for the truck plus his own wage hence how he came to that figure.

Still on cloud 9 :question:

Cheers.

My mate got to speak to the gaffer of the Jacuzzi contract at Bradford and he was told that the basic is £255/week but then you get 20% of whatever the trailer earns over £1600.

So, for example, if the trailer makes £2000/week then you get £335 (£400 over £1600; 20% of £400 is £80; £255 + £80 = £335).

However, the trailers must be earning a hell of a lot of money as all the drivers he’s spoken to claim they take home no less than £500 on a bad week including 4/5 night outs at £24 and on a good week take home £750+. This comes from the drivers :open_mouth: :confused: :confused: :confused: .

I just can’t see it myself :confused: .

Cheers.

Perhaps the drivers are all doing a Willi Betz…sell the pallet on the back and deliver the rest. :imp: :imp: :imp: