Hams hall parking death trap

Hi all,

Firstly I know this issue may not go down to well so I’ll say now I’m not willing to divulge any of my info, my real name or who I drive for.

This ‘‘parking’’ site has become very popular at the moment, especially with our foreign brethren.
Now as much as I like a freebee or a bargain this ‘‘free’’ parking is not only inconsiderate but it is dangerous, not to mention unofficial.
This parking practice has cost two people so far their lives and it’s up to us only to ensure no more lives are lost. Not only are we endangering ourselves from thieves and incident we are endangering the public. Something I don’t think we need to do is make ourselves even less favourable in the public’s eye.

So please I’m asking you what can we do to change this issue together as a unit?

I know you won’t all understand but as freighting is one of the oldest trades we should respect ourselves and those we supply. So please, any discontent towards this post will be met with a less polite answer than this initial correspondence.

Thanks

Looks the same as the numerous other industrial sites that I have seen. :confused:

MickyB666:
Looks the same as the numerous other industrial sites that I have seen. :confused:

But does that make it ok that people are dying as a result of this practice?

DONTdoIT:

MickyB666:

But does that make it ok that people are dying as a result of this practice?

who died and how

[/quote]
who died and how
[/quote]
One person on his way to work and on driver in two separate incidents. The details I’m unaware of. It’s only a matter of time until someone else is next.

Always sad to hear of people dying on the roads but sadly it happens on every road not just at Hams Hall, if you want to single out Hams Hall as a case that merits special attention then you should really put a bit of effort into explaining why - you obviously haven’t done any research, your original post has no real substance to it and your subsequent post stating that you don’t know the details of the ‘incidents’ further confirms this.

If you had presented anything of any substance it would of been debated by the forum members, up to yet you have only had two replies (excluding this one) asking for further details (which you couldn’t supply).

No substance = Nothing to debate = Move on!

such a tragic waste of 2 seperate lifes in their prime with so much to have looked forward to.must we wait until a child is killed before we take action to prevent further tragedies? lessons must be learnt from these unfortunate incidents and we must all pull together to ensure there are no further incidents of similar nature.mabey we could all get the support of the media behind us and petition for a massive big sign at the perimiter of the estate saying,flipflops…park elsewhere…that might work? ( assuming it gets written in hurdygurdy)…what a load of complete tosh, :unamused:

I must be a big thick here ,what is it that’s happening ?

I wouldn’t park there anyway, as its crap, it’s just a tightish road with a few islands on it that the flip flops do tend to have their 45 hour holidays filling carrier bags with excrement and they do park a bit too close to them.

But I’ve been to worse places. Only been to though, I’d never dream of kipping anywhere like that. I like my sleep too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MickyB666:
Always sad to hear of people dying on the roads but sadly it happens on every road not just at Hams Hall, if you want to single out Hams Hall as a case that merits special attention then you should really put a bit of effort into explaining why - you obviously haven’t done any research, your original post has no real substance to it and your subsequent post stating that you don’t know the details of the ‘incidents’ further confirms this.

If you had presented anything of any substance it would of been debated by the forum members, up to yet you have only had two replies (excluding this one) asking for further details (which you couldn’t supply).

No substance = Nothing to debate = Move on!

My reason for highlighting this is non of your concern. Yes I does happen everywhere but I’m publishing this one.

Also please tell me how as a driver I would know specifics behind the nature of incident people’s deaths you sick ■■■■■ The fact remains they died as a result of irresponsible parking. Something you can change.

im sorry, but try as I might I cant make head nor tail of this . :confused: perhaps the op would like to elaborate ■■

syramax:
im sorry, but try as I might I cant make head nor tail of this . :confused: perhaps the op would like to elaborate ■■

Please help. Elaborate how. I’ve told you I’m not divulging any info that can identify me. I just feel strongly about this why as a group cant we accept this. Please don’t prove the whole population right by being like this.

Punchy Dan:
I must be a big thick here ,what is it that’s happening ?

the op is on drugs…if he isnt already on drugs,then possibly he should start taking them in large quantities…and for me,satire seems to go right over the top of some folks heads… :slight_smile:

has anybody been prosecuted for these deaths because of their parking or is it just your opinion that they are to blame.

m.a.n rules:
has anybody been prosecuted for these deaths because of their parking or is it just your opinion that they are to blame.

Please please please from now on when you post something I hope you have every single little fact. How should I know if there’s been any prosecutions.

The fact is. Deaths happened due to the parking of multiple wagons on a dual carriageway.

I’m seriously beginning to think I need a change in career path because the general consensus that truck drivers and selfish arrogant and thick really is becoming apparent.

I just seriously hope you don’t loose a loved one as a result of a free nights parking.

DONTdoIT:
My reason for highlighting this is non of your concern. Yes I does happen everywhere but I’m publishing this one.

Also please tell me how as a driver I would know specifics behind the nature of incident people’s deaths you sick [zb]. The fact remains they died as a result of irresponsible parking. Something you can change.

Never said I was concerned, I’m not - and with your stupid half arsed post neither is anyone else. :unamused:

And why did you infer that I wanted gory details about how people died (or is that because that’s how your mind works - because your the sick ■■■■?) I was merely suggesting that some additional details might actually give members something to debate - but obviously you were too dumb to understand that.

DONTdoIT:

m.a.n rules:

Please please please from now on when you post something I hope you have every single little fact. How should I know if there’s been any prosecutions.

The fact is. Deaths happened due to the parking of multiple wagons on a dual carriageway.

I’m seriously beginning to think I need a change in career path because the general consensus that truck drivers and selfish arrogant and thick really is becoming apparent.

I just seriously hope you don’t loose a loved one as a result of a free nights parking.

oh dear. it would seem that some school’s have broken up early. :unamused:

p.s. I would never LOOSE a loved one but I may lose one. HTH. :slight_smile:

Obviously most drivers are just ■■■■■■■■ The point is obvious. Parking methods for lazy drivers are endangering people.

If you continue to do this you are the problem.

Selfish ■■■■■■■

DONTdoIT:
Obviously most drivers are just [zb]. The point is obvious. Parking methods for lazy drivers are endangering people.

If you continue to do this you are the problem.

Selfish [zb]

But you haven’t said anything that would substantiate that statement, people get killed on roads for all sorts of reasons.

In your opening post you claim “This parking practice has cost two people so far their lives” but again you’re unable to substantiate the statement.

Sorry but I find this thread a bit pointless, basically you’re asking what we can all do to solve a problem without showing that the problem exists in the first place :confused:

By the way, resorting to calling lorry drivers names doesn’t help your case :unamused:

With reference to the oldest trade sounds like the op is peeping on the flip flops getting their rocks off !