hallucinating.

Fileep:
I have seen imaginary deer and cyclists, and I only ever hallucinated when it was dark. I always thought it was the lights catching the cats eyes that made me imagine things like bike lamps etc.

Sorry to bother you but do you have any more details on these eyes, and possibly the rest of the cat. There’s one missing see. :wink:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=79387

Fileep:
Is it possible to hallucinate in day light?

Yep.

Coming back from France late one night in the car, I swerved to miss a giant white rabbit (imaginary of course!). Still haven’t lived that one down :blush:

Saw a naked bloke tied to a zebra crossing light pole, his head was inside the yellow ball normally at the top of the pole. Stopped at the next phone box and reported it to the police, it had been reported by someone else so I’m guessing I did see it. I would add that it was 3am so I assume it was a stag prank. You tend to see odd things on nights, it’s not hallucinations, just the ‘perks’(?) of working nights.

Tiger.

Dave55:
giant white rabbit…(imaginary of course)

That’s what they want you to think…

Fastrantiger:
Saw a naked bloke tied to a zebra crossing light pole, his head was inside the yellow ball normally at the top of the pole. Stopped at the next phone box and reported it to the police, it had been reported by someone else so I’m guessing I did see it. I would add that it was 3am so I assume it was a stag prank. You tend to see odd things on nights, it’s not hallucinations, just the ‘perks’(?) of working nights.

One woman’s perks are another man’s nightmare. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

No hallucinations but I’ve had ‘blinks’ that have lasted longer than they should.

Now that I have managed to survive to be older (not wiser). If I get sleepy I just stop and catch some Zzzz.

W

Two weeks ago a kangaroo just off the sliproad at junction 9 of the M40 sat on that flat peice of land down the embankment on the sliproad at about 5pm. please tell me im not mad

jonboy

switchlogic:
Roadworks. I’ve changed lanes for non existent roadworks before now

That’s just auto-pilot :wink: So many of the bloody things nowdays :imp: :imp:

fingers:
Two weeks ago a kangaroo just off the sliproad at junction 9 of the M40 sat on that flat peice of land down the embankment on the sliproad at about 5pm. please tell me im not mad

jonboy

I believe ya Jon, told ya that :wink: Apparently Wallabies are quite common down the 34 around the Ilsley/Compton I have ‘seen’ the Black Panther’ when heading back into Reading early morning via the A4074 at Mapledurham, running across the road between the 2 golf courses…honest! But going the ‘other way’ who’s been bumbling along an A road and suddenly realised their 5 miles further up the road than they expected and have missed the last 3 or 4 roundabouts? Ooops, think i’ve sorta hijacked this!! Ooh, somebody told me once that they had seen a Scania that didn’t have his front fogs on but think that’s a little bit of bully!

after reading this lot im not sure i want to return to work, i dont think it is safe out there

cyclists in odd places like overtaking in the centre lane of motorway and it was usually a miss marple lookalike!

hotel magnum:
after reading this lot im not sure i want to return to work, i dont think it is safe out there

It’s not.

I hope this helps.

dbcooper:
cyclists in odd places like overtaking in the centre lane of motorway and it was usually a miss marple lookalike!

Talking of seeing things, how did you, and the money, not get seen for all these years DB? :smiley:

one of the two things you would expect to see on the road the other you wouldn’t. Someone got one of the things half right. Spoke to him again tonight and he says he saw them about half dozen times over that year and other drivers said the same. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

one time he said one of them appeared right in front of cab and he had to hit the anchors and was waiting for the bang but nothing there. weird or what. Also another old mate of mine swore he hit that wee lassie on blue bell hill one night. he called cops but found nothing. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

Ive seen hitch hikers that wernt there :open_mouth: :confused:

Actrosman:
Ooops, think i’ve sorta hijacked this!! Ooh, somebody told me once that they had seen a Scania that didn’t have his front fogs on but think that’s a little bit of bully!

Just an urban myth…

Try smoking Catnip :laughing:

flashes in the sky, and now and again I swear I see the indicators on the motor flash when I’m out loading or something,

Mental fatigue I recon

C10HOO:
I see the indicators on the motor flash when I’m out loading or something

Ah, that’s actually an indication VOSA are remotely accessing your tacho to see if you have it on break while working. The equipment they use can, and they have not yet fathomed out why, cause the indicators to briefly flash.

Still you must have had it on the correct mode or you would have seen them as well.