Halfords/ Wincanton

Halfords are advertising for drivers contract being run by Wincanton usual information please.

It’s Christmas [emoji319]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Competitive. One word sums it up for me really. The LaFarge powder tankers contract pays £11 all hours Mon-Fri with time and a quarter for Sat, time and a half Sun. They’ll give you the info you want on one contract but not another, work that out. Some pencil neck will no doubt mumble something about commercially sensitive bollox…

Self employed welcome

if this is Halfords on the prologis parking Cov , I was told to go and ask at the Gatehouse,Agencies better pay than wincanton.Its day work not the best pay .
I’ve not seen any adverts though…

biggriffin:
Self employed welcome

If it’s Worsley then no. Not sure where you get that from?
Info from mate who works the Wincanton Topps Tiles contract at the same place is that it’s decent money, new kit has arrived in the shape of Volvo 500’s. Simple delivery’s to stores, they take it off the tailift, back to yard for night shift to transship returns and reload for morning. Early starts around 4/5am with early afternoon finishes, nothing too taxing to be fair and no nights out whatsoever as the units are used for night trunks, he said they are looking for 2 drivers, not sure exactly of the wage but he considered it and he’s on 2100 take home but for a bit more on the hours with later finishes. I only know as he tried to get me to jump ship.
Just have to bear in mind that it’s Wincanton, so lots of H&S etc, he even had to sign a form confirming he knew how to get in and out of the cab!!!