Haldex technicians in the north west area

Can anyone point me in the direction of a Haldex tech in the North wales/west area, my trailer is equipped with it, and its got anti roll over built into it.

However, it seems to be on a very sensitive setting, which I would like to change, and also I would like to increase pressure to the braking system, as the unit seems to be doing the majority of the work.

Any info welcome people, thanks

the haldex fitters travel the Uk everyweek, when he came to reset the Abs on a new extender for me he was then going to Glasgow and across to Ireland so if you ring them i.m sure they will sort you out

Kin pain in the arse. Bought new trailers from Montracon & they failed the first mot on the brakes as they couldn’t set the haldex air pressure properly also abs amber fault that after 3 attempts & god knows how much money, I gave up trying to fix.

After a few phone calls I managed to track down a mobile tech from Bibby commercials in Warrington Silver surfer, hopefully meeting up with him tomorrow, he says he has got the software to adjust parameters, that “shouldn’t be adjusted”, lol. :grimacing:

they have they are pretty good did a job for me I would use them again no problem

Arr suppose if he knows what he’s doing he should be able to sort it but some blokes ain’t got a clue.

I’ve also got the haldex kit, if you don’t get it sorted and you’re passing Manchester give me a shout, can guarantee to be cheaper than bibbys!