Had an accident

wheelnutt:

JaxDemon:
It’s all clear and I pull out slowly as i do on the angle i have to then bang. Car out of nowhere has hit the side of my truck on the passenger side.

JaxDemon:
I had an accident at Palmer and Harveys.

JaxDemon:
since I passed my test not long ago…

Seriously? Driving isn’t for you.

I think that’s jumping to conclusions, why don’t you just stick to blaming everything on Brexit! :wink:
Newbies do tend to have more accidents when they start out, and maybe that’s why some firms ask for experience… :open_mouth:

Evil8Beezle:

wheelnutt:

JaxDemon:
It’s all clear and I pull out slowly as i do on the angle i have to then bang. Car out of nowhere has hit the side of my truck on the passenger side.

JaxDemon:
I had an accident at Palmer and Harveys.

JaxDemon:
since I passed my test not long ago…

Seriously? Driving isn’t for you.

I think that’s jumping to conclusions, why don’t you just stick to blaming everything on Brexit! :wink:
Newbies do tend to have more accidents when they start out, and maybe that’s why some firms ask for experience… :open_mouth:

Thanks.

The accident at Palmer and Harveys was reversing in a tight garage forecourt and I only clipped a static cage cause I did not see it in my mirrors at all. Was my own fault and I took full responsibility for it. Company was fine with me said its a known place for it due to it’so location and how small it was.

I had a stupid woman try to overtake me on a roundabout on the 507 5 or 6 miles off the M1. I wasn’t hanging about so she must’ve launched her mini in to try to overtake me. I only saw her at the last second as it wasn’t a roundabout with the room for that manoeuvre. Had to pull up sharp or I’d have wiped her out. And to cap it the stupid cow had her kids in the car. Unbelievable.

Same thing happened to me a few years back the road was clear so I pulled out and a car smashed into the side of the truck… all the locals came out and told me they knew this guy and he was known for speeding up and down the road but the claim went against me as whether he was speeding or not I pulled out on him and that’s the way insurers see it I’m afraid… I know it’s a bit like of a ■■■■■■■ mate but try to put it behind you and learn from it

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Bad day for me too. Me and the missus were just off to the cash & carry on the local ind est earlier. Just managed to come over the hill when some fool pulled out in front of us in an artic…

witnessed a terrible accident this evening whilst walking the cat around the local industrial estate, car crashed into a big truck that pulled out on them. Must have been going 3-5mph over the hill, perhaps they finished dogging on the other side before it happened

Well get into work to be greeted by the main guy.

Filled out my accident form and drawn a diagram. Then got told got a few witnesses who seen the car going in excess of 30mph over the hill however as stated above as I’m the one who’s pulled out onto the road I’ll most likely get the blame regardless despite the fact if she was not speeding she’d have had time to see me and slow down and stop.

Eagerbeaver + TommyManc I hope you’re all OK pmsl

JaxDemon:

At least you’ve still got your truckers’ sense of humour…

F-reds:

JaxDemon:

Taking them both dogging at the weekend to make up for the damage I’ve caused them. :laughing:

Great. What time are you picking me up mate?

Erm…tell you what, scrub that. I will drive us :wink:

JaxDemon:

F-reds:

JaxDemon:

Taking them both dogging at the weekend to make up for the damage I’ve caused them. :laughing:

Allow enough time for a coffee.

eagerbeaver:
Great. What time are you picking me up mate?

Erm…tell you what, scrub that. I will drive us :wink:

It’s for the best lol