Had a productive day

So this morning went and done my cpc case study test which I passed with 5 wrong answers. Then this afternoon had my assessment drive with westcountry transport training which went well. Got told i have some bad habits like crossing my hands while steering and to much speed on approach of junctions but on a positive note that my gear change on the 4 over 4 gearbox was excellent considering its my 1st ever drive. Gotta book my training and looking at November then the new year for my c+e.

Well done mate. Crossing hands, and approach speed are both very common things to need tackling judging by threads here. Brakes on cars and vans are just too good these days!

Slow approach speed, especially for roundabouts, is the only way to not get into a brain jam trying to look everywhere and do everything at the same split second. Free tip is to approach most roundabouts slowly in 4th. You don’t want to be trying to change ranges in the chaos of everything else…

Enjoy your training!

Crossing hands is not a fault on the test sheet however, not being in full control is

If you are having to cross your hands you are probably going to fast for the manoeuvre that you are trying to do.

Paul :smiley: