Ha,Ha

On Saturday the 26.11.2013 at 22.40 got i hit by a Car with Number GY52****.
The driver stopped in Front of me,checked the Damage on his Car,waved with his Hand to me and drove off,leaving me with a Damage of a few hundret Pound to the Vehicle i was driving.
Today i got a Letter from Metroplitan Police,North Region,that no further Action will be taken.
Does that mean that Hit&Run is no Crime anymore?

You have the cars details. I’m assuming there was no personal injury so the police wont get involved.
After all, that’s why we pay insurance premiums.

Sorry. Didnt know you just drive off,as i were f***ed if i hadn’t the Number

Have you by chance watched the outstanding driving abilitys of your country on you tube :open_mouth:

comet:
Have you by chance watched the outstanding driving abilitys of your country on you tube :open_mouth:

We talk here about Greenford :bulb:

“No further action will be taken” is the standard police response once they have established that it is basically your word against his word, and the police can’t be bothered to be the one in the middle sorting it out. So that’s it, end of case.

the driver ■■■■■■ off quick because he aint insured,just checked on ask mid :open_mouth:

did you mean sat 23rd nov 2013 cos sat 26th nov 2013 does’nt exist :smiley:

I always thought propellors worked best when rotating clockwise?

■■■■■■■:

It is if looking from the pilots seat. :smiley: :open_mouth:

big boots:
the driver ■■■■■■ off quick because he aint insured,just checked on ask mid :open_mouth:

But he may of been insured at the time of the accident and there’s no way to tell without involving insurance companies

■■■■■■■:

Depends which way the engines turns and which way the prop’s pitched. :unamused:

Retired Old ■■■■:

■■■■■■■:

Depends which way the engines turns and which way the prop’s pitched. :unamused:

It also depends on the rate of ‘frames per minute’ against prop rpm :smiley:

Simon:

Retired Old ■■■■:

■■■■■■■:

It also depends on the rate of ‘frames per minute’ against prop rpm :smiley:

What about Northern & Southern Hemisphere ?

Are the like Plug Holes, where they change direction depending on where you are in the world ? Lol.

■■■■■■■:

:smiling_imp: :wink: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQkencQuv3c

youtu.be/gDBewyjo6js

I felt absolutely compelled to post this.

big boots:

Its probable the Car with Number GY52**** doesn’t exist aswell

coca cola kid:

big boots:

Its probable the Car with Number GY52**** doesn’t exist aswell

its been edited,the full reg was there before :slight_smile:

Silver_Surfer:
http://youtu.be/gDBewyjo6js

I felt absolutely compelled to post this.

Indeed. Excellent vid, says it all. What a plane! We digress, but on late model Spitfires (Griffon engined), the props rotated in the opposite direction to Merlin ones (apart from the ones that rotated in both directions, as above) which meant differing take-off characteristics because of the opposite torque.

Amazing how an ignorant comment kickstarts an intelligent debate!! Guilty!