H&S rules gone mad?

You couldn’t possibly make this up…

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … afety.html

Luckily those escaping , during the WWII didn’t have to wear high vis vest, otherwise… lol

Soon to be seen at the trouping of the colour.

Ossie

Another great Daily Mail non story
We’ve had pages on here complaining about cyclists not not wearing hi-viz clothing, even some that say it should be law. But apparently a group of people wearing camouflage clothing on a public road is okay because they are in the forces. It’s not as if they’re in a combat situation of even training for it, I also think you’ll find for many years forces personal at the front and rear of a unit on foot on the road whether running or marching, will be wearing hi-viz.

see it all the time around Larkhill and Tidworth when the guys are out marching on the highway they have hi-viz on, even the tanks have flashing beacons on them now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Makes me think how bad are British drivers if you have to wear hi viz almost everywhere, even in the bunk ( some drivers do ) :wink:

We will soon need a different colour as everybody has got used to seeing yellow hi-viz and everyone is wearing it.

Cosmic:
We will soon need a different colour as everybody has got used to seeing yellow hi-viz and everyone is wearing it.

Don’t wear one and you’ll be amazed at how many people can see you

mazzer:

Cosmic:

Don’t wear one and you’ll be amazed at how many people can see you

Very true,i sometimes get out of the cab without one on just to find out how far i can get,try it ,u dont get far without someone shouting or blasting their horn holding or pointing at their vest ,u get noticed less if u walked round in just your kegs :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m just waiting for natural selection / evolution to kick in and the first dayglo yellow baby to be born :slight_smile:

I like the phrase some really bad Polish drivers

So why the hell do we allow them on the UK roads, if they can drive properly in there own country