H&S assessment and larger trailers

Evening lads and lasses.
I refused to take a run out Tuesday on H&S grounds (first day back today),when we open a new shop transport go out sort maps out and decide what size trailer is suitable.
For those that know sunny Bridlington we tip in the bus station first road on the right as you go in now there’s not a lot of room entering the bus station so we take a 33ft rear steer in fair do’s.
As per H&S risk assessment now a hero look at me driver took a 45ft in but your up pavement and the like.

My argument was a 45ft is larger than the risk assessment said so by taking it I am ignoring H&S advice and if I hit something or worse I haven’t got a leg to stand on and it’s my fault.

I’m not the first driver to refuse it just after some advice as to how I stood if I took it and hit something sorry for rambling lol

Jeff.

Fair play. H&S say what’s safe the company have agreed on that recommendation and that as the fat man says is that.

i live in brid and got to admit the bus station is tight.specially coming out onto the promenade at the lights.