H & M Sheffield Fargate

Afternoon folks, I’ve got a delivery at the above tomorrow but not too sure how 100% sure how to get to it, has anyone delivered to the above all advice greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

I am guessing the loading area is off Norfolk Street/Norfolk Row

Can’t see it being a front door job.

google.co.uk/maps/place/H+% … 913aae7df7

There used to be an early morning dispensation for front door deliveries, iirc before 8am
its probably too late just to ring the store for advice, but it could be worth phoning before you get there

Cheers for that, I was thinking of giving the shop a ring tomorrow before I set off to get the details. As how it looks like it I’m gonna have to go up the road to the front doors and unload but I see there’s a loading bay on the Road there so will double check. Off in for 1300, starting at 1400 once I can get my wagon free if its blocked in.

Already asked a couple drivers but non have done the delivery before. :laughing: Happy birthday to me! :laughing:

Cheers

Done the Thorntons on there before and it a B*******. Fargate is a pedestrian area from about 09.30. Don’t think they have a loading bay as the small track behind is the back entrance to the shops, only big enough for a car

Nearest loading/unloading bay is at the bottom for Fargate on High Street but its a good up hill drag on cobbles and broken pavement. Or you can risk the bus stop on Leopold street and pull it down hill. But be careful round there cameras and traffic wardens are very keen

There’s a loading bay on Surrey St across from the town hall at the top of Fargate, that angles slighty down hill towards H&M

Cheers for the help folks, got there early and was away for half 8, didn’t get back until midnight as the wagon decided it would break down going into hartshead services :smiling_imp: Nice happy birthday that I must say lol.

Cheers