H Freund

Thanks all. Great looking outfit they maybe but not knowing if you’re going to be home at weekend due to their planners mistakes or whims doesn’t sound like a caring company to me.

mate i you fancy it give them a call, but what i told you is regular occurance, i left because i had enough of it. some drivers have been there a lot longer than the 4 years i was but thats up to them… :slight_smile:

Hi All

Anyone on here works / worked for H.Freund? I see them running out of Carrington Manchester with plastic granules. What they like to work for… good or bad ? Is it all european work or do they have UK only drivers too.

Thanks.

Not sure if they do uk work, but i remember i used to nearly always see them running to and from Germany, they i think used to have a few loads out everyday, but just before i stopped going over there they where not as frequently seen, so ■■ sorry i can help, their place in uk is off the M56 just outside Runcorn

wirralpete was on for them but left cos they dont like you to go home.

paulfromwire’s on for them IIRC. Said he was happy last time we spoke…

not far wrong mate, i actually left as they gave my weekend away in belgium to someone else and had me shunting loads from carrington to runcorn…straw and donkies back …lol