Guy norgate strikes again on radio 2

this time moaning bout having to pay for kids that arnt his and women shouldnt be able to “pop them out like bullets” :unamused: also said he stuggles to pay his bills wheres his tax but, moaning the only rebate he gets is the 25% off council tax… cus he lives on his own,( not a suprize) says his gas and electric bills are high, then says he works away all week !!! he must turn everything on for 48hours all weekend then :laughing: then moaning they are no buses to his place of work, so he needs a car, but he did say his local council can turn “his” street lamp off in his street. :unamused: when you hear jezza mention his name you know hes gonna rant and mention women at least 5 times… i cant work out why hes single… :open_mouth:

Today was the first day I’ve heard this guy northgate on the wireless what a total oxygen theif saying that the bird opposing his side wasn’t much better

I’m gobsmacked that there’s still at least 2 folks who haven’t yet worked out that this chap is some sort of figment of Jeremy Vile’s imagination.

He’s a great advert for us truck driving knuckle dragging cave men isn’t he.

You can just imagine him… Beer gut, string vest, unshaven, stinks, food stains down his clothes. What a brilliant advert for our industry! Does anyone on here actually know this ■■■?

Thereal-john:
You can just imagine him… Beer gut, string vest, unshaven, stinks, food stains down his clothes. What a brilliant advert for our industry! Does anyone on here actually know this ■■■?

Yes, I think know Jeremy Vine :smiley:

He is on speed dial, he is the worst of the worst HGV driver so that is perfect for the JV show.

I’d not heard this bloke before Monday, I couldn’t remember his name and I wanted to say something about him and his attitude. The bloke’s voice made me feel physically sick, his attitude and everything about the way he portrays our industry is wrong.

I truly hope he is a figment of JV’s imagination because he’s a total waste of skin.

I wonder if this is the same bloke wetherbynews.co.uk/news/tran … -1-4768398