GUTTED !!!!!

The Β£5.73 an hour thread locked!!! Thought I was going to head for a long-running thread award, with alot of bleeping comments lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Clarky:
The Β£5.73 an hour thread locked!!! Thought I was going to head for a long-running thread award, with alot of bleeping comments lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

says a lot about the over moderation on this site from the admins really, there was no need to lock that thread in my opinion.

This one will go too they dont like you to complain about things they rule you obgey thats the way it is.

Clarky:

C’mon clarky, start another one mate.

and this thread got moved…

amusing that it was locked after one of the moderators got in on the act with the name calling as well!

beattun:
says a lot about the over moderation on this site from the admins really, there was no need to lock that thread in my opinion.

Funny innit, according to Spardo it should of been locked ages ago.

it was locked after gumbo deleted my edit breaking rule 9 then he very abusive messages to people who had dared critise him.

jessicas dad:
it was locked after gumbo deleted my edit breaking rule 9 then he very abusive messages to people who had dared critise him.

Yes, I had one of those less than complimentary PM’s, I was just surprised that adults can actually behave like that. I guess I tend to mix with too many nice people :slight_smile:

Mike-C:

beattun:

Funny innit, according to Spardo it should of been locked ages ago.

What’s funny about that? That’s what I thought… But Olog’s right, it was. :wink: :laughing: