Gutted there is no camera in this truck

The firm im working for this week has road hawk cameras. Sadly not in the hired truck im driving though. I came through the last set of lights before the roaundabout where you turn left onto the estate for b&m distribution bargains in speke when one of their sheds came past me. Im following an audi car at around 34mph when i saw this tool coming past me. I thought to myself surely he isnt going back to base just as he threw his indicator on and cut me right up braking heavily to avoid the car which was braking for the roundabout and made his lef turn on the roundabout. Catching up with him at the barrier for b & m as that is where im delivering i let rip . Now if theres one thing i cant stand its someone who knows they are wrong and out of order calling you for their idiotic actions. Apparantly i was dawdling through the lights so he had to overtake me. Obviously with not enough room i said. Well you must have sped up he said. How do i go faster when theres a car in front of me? Surely im in the correct lane waiting patiently behind the car and your the one accelerating down the outside knowing you have got to turn left at the roundabout 100yds ahead ?

Anyway. If id have had the camera id have had him sacked. I havent and cos im having to wait outside cos im early im hoping he takes me up on my offer to meet me outside to discuss his driving. No sign of him yet. What an annoying git. Rant over. Sorry guys. Fuming !!!

the agency supplying b&m did advertise last week no experience necessary !!

there goes your answer!!!

he prob has a big noisy exhaust on his 1 litre fiesta too

Kerbdog:
The firm im working for this week has road hawk cameras. Sadly not in the hired truck im driving though. I came through the last set of lights before the roaundabout where you turn left onto the estate for b&m distribution bargains in speke when one of their sheds came past me. Im following an audi car at around 34mph when i saw this tool coming past me. I thought to myself surely he isnt going back to base just as he threw his indicator on and cut me right up braking heavily to avoid the car which was braking for the roundabout and made his lef turn on the roundabout. Catching up with him at the barrier for b & m as that is where im delivering i let rip . Now if theres one thing i cant stand its someone who knows they are wrong and out of order calling you for their idiotic actions. Apparantly i was dawdling through the lights so he had to overtake me. Obviously with not enough room i said. Well you must have sped up he said. How do i go faster when theres a car in front of me? Surely im in the correct lane waiting patiently behind the car and your the one accelerating down the outside knowing you have got to turn left at the roundabout 100yds ahead ?

Anyway. If id have had the camera id have had him sacked. I havent and cos im having to wait outside cos im early im hoping he takes me up on my offer to meet me outside to discuss his driving. No sign of him yet. What an annoying git. Rant over. Sorry guys. Fuming !!!

Well if he does come back to you “to Discuss his Driving” make sure you use your camera phone if you have one, on video and get him sacked that way… bet he doesnt come to discuss though !! he knows he is wrong, just bravado :unamused:

Ha ha. No sign of him and his unit is parked up near the bay where i am so i guess he didnt come to see me before leaving . Calmed down now but it does wind me up when the person completely at fault cant just say im sorry, dont know what i was thinking…instead choosing to fabricate the facts. In the drivers office there are pics of b and m trucks after accidents. Above them is an advert for hgv drivers wanted and the rates of pay…i might just put a sign up myself saying that someone should realise the relation vetween the 2 postings. You get rubbish if you pay rubbish. Hardly an attractive company to work for…terrible kit and wages