Guiting power

anyone ever been or heard of it? its a village nr cheltneham got a drop there with a artic on mon and it dont look good on street view!

A village in the NIMBY infestest cotswolds good luck! Dont know it but the locals in most cotswold villages just love trucks not!

It’s a well known beauty spot. roads in and out are mainly small country roads, so be prepared to do some squeezing.

Which way you coming in from as there are a maze of weight limits?
From Oxford/Burford way (A40), take the A424 (Fosseway) at Northleach to Bourton O/Water. Drop down Whiteshoot Hill into Bourton and take unclassified road signed Naunton and “Huntsmans Quarry”. Keep going along this road for about 4 miles or so over a couple of T junctions and you’ll pass Huntsmans’ Stone Quarry on both sides of the road. There is a turning for Guiting power just past Huntsmans but I dont think it’s suitable for an artic so you’d do well to ring customer as farms around there are spread out. The other way to Guiting is to carry on past said turning and then past the Cotswold Farm park upto the junction with the B road and turn left for Ford and Tewkesbury. The other turn is just down the road on the left…

Best to arrive during the morning school run - you will make so many new friends

If you’re coming off the M5 at J9 southbound, take first exit off roundabout, keep going but be aware of the 30mph section, camera van hides over railway bridge. Go until you get to next roundabout & take third exit, next roundabout 2nd exit & straight up the hill & you’ll pik up sign to it. Small place & probably not much fun with a 40 footer but I expect you’ll have been to worse.

BB

thanks for the help,ive not got a address just weeting manor, i cant find anything on web and ive looked on street view and it looks bad,will have to get any near as i can then ring them,its sum sort of heritage place or somat there workin on as ive got iron guttering for them.

see ya still getting all the good jobs m8 lol