Guinness Runcorn/Warrington

Ive heard a rumour TDG are losing the contract for this job and DHL are taking it over,does anyone know the address for DHL to ask for an application form please?Ta peeps :smiley:

so you never went for the interview for stobbies? there looking for there widnes/ tesco depot at the moment it may be fridge work

dustylfc:
so you never went for the interview for stobbies? there looking for there widnes/ tesco depot at the moment it may be fridge work

Got interview on 7th May but keep gettin told different stories,the monies crap no extras for workin weekends,bank holidays.Dunno if im doin the right thing by goin there :confused:

BIGRIG:
Ive heard a rumour TDG are losing the contract for this job and DHL are taking it over,does anyone know the address for DHL to ask for an application form please?Ta peeps :smiley:

I heard this about two weeks ago, but, Ive kept my mouth shut, as i couldnt get any concrete evidence :unamused:

But, as you have posted it, Its going to TRADETEAM, one of the DHL business units, as the suits like to call a group member :unamused:

I`ve been told to expect a substantial increase in work :laughing:

Not too sure how its going to work at the moment, but, its a Tradeteam contract pretty soon…

any contact details?

dustylfc:
any contact details?

Tradeteam are based in Kirkby would that be the place to contact?

BIGRIG:

dustylfc:
any contact details?

maybe be worthwhile giving them a tinkle

dustylfc:

BIGRIG:

dustylfc:
any contact details?

maybe be worthwhile giving them a tinkle

Yep i think i will in morning :smiley:

did you find out anymore info regarding the widnes job ie: if its fridge work weekend pay? ect…

According to those in the know, the present staff are being “TUPE” transferred, AND, the trailers too.

Tradeteam want the KEG work, and some of the can traffic, and, what they don`t want, will go through the normal DHL channels / subbies.

Prepare for lift off, I was told yesterday, its going to get VERY VERY busy, along with the World Cup, there is going to be plenty of beer/lager/stout that will need moving :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ive been in touch with Tradeteam the guy in the transport office said he knew nothing about the Guinness takeover.He said it was news to him.If anyone out there is lookin for a draymans job they are lookin for drivers. :smiley:

A TDG driver contacted me last weekend so I had a look into it, and this is what I now understand: TDG loses 19-year old logistics contract with drinks giant Diageo to rival DHL… bit.ly/aK4EQ1
I assume that’s TradeTeam…