Guesstimation comp of the arch height

I reckon it’s about 15-16ft in the centre but from where the arch starts to curve in it’s probrably no more than 12-13ft.

Is this the other side?

Just tall enough to get a 4 metre trailer through, I would say.

Santa:
Is this the other side?

Yes indeed it is.

Is that height from the road surface to the top centre of the arch. Or to where the arch starts to curve?. If its that shape not marked and i had the slightest doubt i would find another way. Then you get to keep your job for Christmas!!.

Just go through on the limiter and clear the way for the pallet force decker behind you that’s went the wrong way :wink:

Cruise Control:

Looking at the reflection of your truck in the car rear window I would say you will fit under there no problem, it looks reasonably high, but not more than 4 metres imho

This tower has double decker buses squeezing through, they are just inches away from the top and sides

This one in York could be a bit dodgy though. Lol.

The one in Beverley was designed specially to fit this bus :stuck_out_tongue:

This is Beverley bar and the bus has a specially built Beverley Bar body

Imp:
Not sure about brothels though but plenty of univercity totty about seeking evening entertainment!

Not a great deal of difference if the girl at our place is to be believed, she went to Lincoln University and by her own admission she (Ahem Won’t use her exact words) “enjoyed a bit of a good time” :open_mouth: I suppose she had to do something to fill in the time between getting a Media degree, or watching TV as the rest of us call it. :laughing:

Looking at the reflection in the Espace you seem to have atree on the back if you cut a few branches off you should get through ok !! :wink:.

Just dont turn left through there otherwise youll need to reverse back through the lights !!

From the direction you have come there are no bridge signs at the junction from the top of Lindum Hill, just the 7.5 limit sign. Dont know if there are at the mini rounderbout though.

the arch must be more then 4.88mtrs(16"6) as if it were any less it must be marked by law.if you were to hit an unmarked arch or bridge that is less than 16"6 and unmarked,the responsibility is with the council,not the driver.if you hit a marked bridge,and its the drivers fault,your company/insurance is liable for the maintenance for 5 years afterwards apparently.

wire:

The left hand arch on Walmgate Bar used to be regularly hit by trucks until the council closed it to traffic. Now all traffic has to use the right hand arch.

wire:

its about 9 foot 6 i think :question: