Guess who?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hg8wc1CM … re=related :unamused: :grimacing:

Oh god…not again :imp: :imp: :imp:

■■■■■■■ ■■■■■.

‘When he braked sharply in front of me, what would have happened if I didn’t react in time and hit the back of his van’
Well I believe there would be a clip on you’ve been framed the following week and you would have been at least £250 richer :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry I couldn’t resist :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Come on everybody, check out the first comment on the video and then get it thumbs-upped.

Um no offence but you seem like a ■■■■■
1878EFC2008 1 month ago 34

Maybe if he didn’t ride down the MIDDLE of the lane after coming off the rbt then this wouldn’t have happened. :unamused:

jonnytruckfest:
‘When he braked sharply in front of me, what would have happened if I didn’t react in time and hit the back of his van’ …

“When he braked sharply in front of me, what would have happened if I had done what my mammy told me when I was a nipper and I’d eaten up all my greens and grew to be over 5 foot 4?”

Them ladders could have taken your head clean off!

He’s goes on about hitting a bump or pothole and falling into the the path of traffic, i’ve been riding my bike for 20 odd years and have never fallen off riding through holes etc, maybe he should learn to ride

Pretty much hits the nail on the head for me…

I think the comments you’ve received for this video pretty much sums up how the world feels about cyclists, but just in case there is any doubt, you are prats and you don’t own the road

Enough said… :wink:

They ride up the inside of us in traffic and going round corners and they wonder why they get killed.

They should pull over on twisty A roads to let wide vehicles pass, selfish morons, you can see that there is a lorry behind you so get off your bike and step to the side ffs, and stop wearing all that lycra rubbish its harmful on my eyes.

He really is a ■■■■■■■ tool.

Some of his vids, I understand, some muppets put his life in danger because of stupid actions, and as a cyclist, motorcyclist, car driver, hgv driver and ex-bus driver, I’ve seen the same in every vehicle on the road, some people are just in their own little world, that’s just the way it is.

Most of his vids, I find he causes the ■■■■ though, hitting that van, he’s lucky the van didn’t stop and encourage him to have a rest.

And, why shout so often when you sound like a teenage girl? That’s gonna help the situation isn’t it.

I cycle, but mainly on cycle paths, but will ues the road where I want / need to, but NEVER have the troubles he has EVERY DAY, so there’s a clue where the problem may lie??

Come on Magnatron, come and defend yourself again, cause we all know you’re the victim here blah blah

waynedl:
He really is a [zb] tool.

I cycle, but mainly on cycle paths, but will ues the road where I want / need to, but NEVER have the troubles he has EVERY DAY, so there’s a clue where the problem may lie??

Come on Magnatron, come and defend yourself again, cause we all know you’re the victim here blah blah

I think you’ve seemed it up, he has an axe to grind and goes looking for trouble.
There was a car driver that did the same thing and posted it on you tube. Most of the so called dangerous events were more in his imagination than reality.

Not sure what this bloke is riding but he is all over the place. If i was the company i wouldnt have apologised for the drivers actions.

if that div even so much as looked at my car,never mind hit it,i would have ripped his head off again

Guess this person was in a rush!!

youtu.be/dkYL122_VtM

Someone seems to have the answer…

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/3VPkUL/www.fearfuladventurer.com/archives/4898

i know that bit of road ! its just beside my old mans house in whiteinch-glasgow !the ■■■■ on the bikes lucky the guys never stoped an dragged him into the back of the van :laughing:

toowise:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That’s such a sensible a polite approach!!! :laughing: :laughing: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

toowise:

Like it! :laughing:

I know I’ve stuck up for cyclists in the past, but this guy seems to go out looking to cause trouble.

It was almost as if he saw the white van and knew it was his best chance of causing a row that he could catch on camera so he pulled out in front of the van then held a position on the road that would make it hard for the van to pass.