Guess where Im going tomorrow evening?

Can anyone guess where Fairycake and I are going tomorrow night? Its not swinging or dogging :cry: !!!

bugcos:
Can anyone guess where Fairycake and I are going tomorrow night? Its not swinging or dogging :cry: !!!

Knitting class :question:

The Carpenters Arms up 'anley way fer karaoke night :slight_smile:

swoggingâ– â– ? or dwinging?

thought it might be clog dancin

Bingo

bubsy06:
Bingo

No but that is good fun keep guessing

Slimming world :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Truck cleaning & blinging

lap dancing club

the moon to see mr buttons?

Wont be lapdancing he took me there before christmas :open_mouth: i have no idea he got in from work looooked through the local paper and told me we were sorted for tomorrow night

Give us a clue?

OK shes gone to bed now, im taking her to see the wrestling :smiley: havent been since i was a kid

bugcos:
OK shes gone to bed now, im taking her to see the wrestling :smiley: havent been since i was a kid

cool, they were going to have a wrestling show near me a few years ago but the bloody council got involved and stopped it. killjoys

last time i went was in 1992 to see WWF summerslam at wembley. Saw it advertised in the prees tonight and thought it would be worth a laugh :smiley:

Nice to see romance isn’t dead! :laughing:

:smiley:

I hope that FairyCake doesn’t get to muddy. :laughing:

Ha! Back in about 1991 the Welsh channel S4C filmed a few bouts in Llantrisant leisure centre one night. Big Daddy, Giant Haystacks and Bomber Pat Roach all turned up amongst others. What a top night i gotta say.

Dai Bandito won in the end. Think it was fixed though. :wink: