Guess the weight of Lucy's trailer!

:slight_smile:
My guess : 6lb. 15oz.

Good Luck, Mum and Dad. :sunglasses:

6lb 5oz - Good luck Lucy & Riki

John

Coffeeholic:
I trust you will be going with the Hi Viz nappies so as to protect the new born from everything. :wink:

With the Hi-Viz nappies they wont have the worries about whether to have the mmr jabs as long as the rug rat is wearing his/her steel toe capped booties & rigger mittens it’ll be immune from everything :wink:

Not quite NSH, you forgot about the safety bonnet. :wink: :smiley:

WELL? HAS THE DROP BEEN ACHIEVED YET? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:
…or are you still in the layby on the bed?

Never mind the weight of the Baby,

New comp, Guess the decibels of lucy’s scream’s :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry lucy good luck

I’m guessing that the medical personnel will be very familiar with the TruckNet term ZB by the end of the delivery. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
I’m guessing that the medical personnel will be very familiar with the TruckNet term ZB by the end of the delivery. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

JB:
WELL? HAS THE DROP BEEN ACHIEVED YET? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:
…or are you still in the layby on the bed?

Still in the waiting bays… :cry: :cry: :cry:

It’s not all bad though…Rikki’s demurrage bill, based on £25p/hr (or part of an hr) currently stands at…

£2275 :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

…and rising. :wink:

Send me a text when you are called up to go on the bay ( :smiley: ).

I’m going to be on tenterhooks all week till I know.

Will do Simon. :wink:

We’ve decided that this nipper has already started training ready to be a wagon driver - he’ll get there when he’s good and ready and not a minute sooner…and in the meantime is hanging the job out for the extra nights out!!! :unamused: :open_mouth: :confused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Time someone told him that a) he’s being paid mileage and b) we won’t pay him to be away unless he’s at least an hour from home… :stuck_out_tongue:

Lucy:
Will do Simon. :wink:

We’ve decided that this nipper has already started training ready to be a wagon driver - he’ll get there when he’s good and ready and not a minute sooner…and in the meantime is hanging the job out for the extra nights out!!! :unamused: :open_mouth: :confused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Time someone told him that a) he’s being paid mileage and b) we won’t pay him to be away unless he’s at least an hour from home… :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha! Very good Lucy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . I see your sense of humour isn’t suffering. :slight_smile:

In cab comforts must be good then!

Lucy, your keeping everyone in suspense!!!

New comp----------------WHEN

Tuesday 14 June 2005 04.30hrs

Monday 13th June 11.47 pm

JUST AFTER SATURDAY NIGHTS CURRY :laughing:

Monday, 13th, 0905hrs, peak time delivery! Hope you get a ‘Goods In’ chap/chapess who has respect for truck drivers? No, sorry, dreaming again.

Good luck again…

Baby

mezzzz1211:
JUST AFTER SATURDAY NIGHTS CURRY :laughing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice one Mez :exclamation: :smiley: