GTG Training Glasgow

I done my Cat C training last week/this week with GTG in Glasgow.

All the guys and girl trainers are great, all friendly and good at what they do each day! I would recommend them to anyone!

Ta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one, good to see satisfied customers from a school and not horror stories from a few training providers…

Tricky 21 Jan:
I done my Cat C training last week/this week with GTG in Glasgow.

All the guys and girl trainers are great, all friendly and good at what they do each day! I would recommend them to anyone!

Hi Tricky,

All feedback is good to know. :smiley:

I’ve just checked, but GTG are already on the TN list of recommended LGV training providers so you’ve confirmed that folks can still expect to receive a good service from them.

:bulb: Thanks for the update. :smiley:

The training centre in Glasgow is non stop every day! Business is booming for them, their service doesn’t fault at any time! (Imo anyway)

Ta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I passed from Ritchies. They were good. I was trained by an ex policeman so he taught me a lot of advanced driving stuff. It was cool.

Well, where do i start with ritchies - Service has been amazing , My instructor is Kenny the ex cop - Amazing guy has got all the time in the world for you and knows his stuff, i rate them 10/10 and before iv even passed my class 2 iv told him il come straight back and do my class one only if i can have him as my instructor, day 2 and iv learned so much

Glasgow is blessed with two good trainers - as mentioned. Never heard anything but good about either of them. I know Walter Richie personally and he is as passionate about getting the job right as I am. In my book, that makes him a good’n!

Pete :laughing: :laughing: