Grrrr at this forum

Hi, when i log on i see lots of unread (by me) posts denoted by the little orange thingys.

So…i start reading posts, then click to go back to the rest of them, read another post, clicky back ( not the back button BTW) and all the unread orange posty thingys have gone! so i dont know now what posts i haven’t read.

Hope you understand this coz i bloody don’t!! :laughing:

Please help me :imp:

are you using the “view posts since last visit” tab??

Yeah when i log on i click the orange tab (view latest posts) Read a couple and pooof!! they gone, and i know i haven’t read them all.

Disclaimer: Poooof has nothing to do with my ■■■■■■■■■!

Koop:
Yeah when i log on i click the orange tab (view latest posts) Read a couple and pooof!! they gone, and i know i haven’t read them all.

Disclaimer: Poooof has nothing to do with my ■■■■■■■■■!

my desktop does the same on this and other forums, it also swaps the emoticons round sometimes !! I think it’s something to do with the way my browser handles cookies ( but I’m not a techie) It also did strange things with the banner ads for a while !!!

I don’t have the problem with my laptop :wink:

Its done it again!! I just came on, clicked one of the posts, clicked the orange view lastest post…then i clicked the forum tab, not he main one, the sub link and all the posts are marked as read! :frowning: Annoying

What browser are you using? I don’t get this with Firefox but I do when I use a machine with IE on it.