grovel post

right here goes,over the past week or so i have taken the post birthday rant placed up by rikki a little to serious and the rattle got chucked out the pram well and truely.i have pm’d lucy and gave her and rikki my humblest appologies and i said that i’d place a post up here offering them to the members as well for being a pratt and above all else childish.please everyone accept my appologies.feel free to tell me so,( opertunity to attack )

Ado Jim, anybody can act hasty, make a mistake, or whatever, not everybody can admit it, all I can say (for meself of course) is fair play to you for being man enough to admit it after youve thought it over, i aint ever met anybody perfect yet, apart from meslef of course! :laughing: .

Good man Jim, I for one am very pleased you are back.

Can you let us know where you have put the rattle in case one of us needs to throw it from the pram in the future, I’m sure we will all want to do it at one time or another. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’ve got it… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :wink:

Coffeeholic:
Good man Jim, I for one am very pleased you are back.

Can you let us know where you have put the rattle in case one of us needs to throw it from the pram in the future, I’m sure we will all want to do it at one time or another. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

No rattles here, but I know someone that’s selling dummies if you’re interested :open_mouth: :confused: :question: . Yeah, someone’s been out and picked up all the ones that I’ve thrown out of my pram over the years…

Cheers.

I’m guessing they would need a bulk tipper to carry that many dummies Rob. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
I’m guessing they would need a bulk tipper to carry that many dummies Rob. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:open_mouth: Now steady Neil. There was no need for that :cry: .

Oh, there was almost another one to add to the pile
:smiley: :smiley:

From Chaos to Calm… :slight_smile: