Grocontinental Whitchurch

Hi
Anyone know anything about grocontinental Whitchurch I see they are looking for night drivers on a 4 on 4 off position
Cheers

They have the drivers name and how many years service they have done written on the side of the cab. There’s a lot with many years service so it can’t be too bad

My dad was a goods in manager at a food wholesalers and always said grocotts were the best haulier he used to deal with,said the office and drivers were all top guys

Doing a 4 on 3 off permanent Saturday Sunday Monday and Tuesday so fancy a change

It’s a mega outfit. Chilled storage warehouses. Decent kit. Drop your CV in if you want fridge work. Personally, I would like that number on nights… ‘drop & swap’ anytime… Good Luck.

Thanks interview on Thursday let’s hope all goes well

Long established and well connected company, very rarely run empty.

Night-and-day:
They have the drivers name and how many years service they have done written on the side of the cab. There’s a lot with many years service so it can’t be too bad

think mines got < insert name here > and 42 years. :grimacing:

Very good to work for and a few still do Europe. :sunglasses:

Fatboy slimslow:

Night-and-day:

think mines got < insert name here > and 42 years. :grimacing:

Very good to work for and a few still do Europe. :sunglasses:

Aren’t you paid a lower basic rate there if your wheels aren’t turning? Just what I’ve heard…

sent using my Nokia 3310 via tapatalk

Used to work there a few years back used to get paid for hours driven number of drops done.
Nights was differant you were pId by the hour was ten pounds when I was there but tha was 8 years ago

senior50:
Used to work there a few years back used to get paid for hours driven number of drops done.
Nights was differant you were pId by the hour was ten pounds when I was there but tha was 8 years ago

Yeah, that’s what I’d heard

sent using my Nokia 3310 via tapatalk