Gretna

A tad unlucky for the wee men but heads up very high down the A74 tonight for getting that far well done .

I really wanted them to win. They can head home with real pride.

Harry Monk:

It’s double disappointment for them, no cup and all their sheep have been rustled while the town was empty. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

At least they have the consolation of living a Hell of a lot closer to civilisation than the other lot :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

Harry Monk:

It’s double disappointment for them, no cup and all their sheep have been rustled while the town was empty. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Unfortunately this result only reinforces your nutty chairmans position,makes it look as though he was right to sack Burley, Stoat the baw etc! Anyway Coffee well done the Jambos been too long since they done the biz and commiserations to Gretna, been a great year for them.

Im sad Gretna lost, but it had to end sometime. If West Ham had’nt made the English Cup Final myself and a mate were going to travel up for Gretnas big day, especially as we wanted to see the good Doctor in action. I have to say though that I am pleased for the Hearts players and supporters. I had a quick chat to Burley earlier in the season just after he had taken over at Soton. That chairman really is a fakwit isnt he?

Gretna for the SPL the season after next? I would not bet against it!

Coffeeholic:

Don’t look at me - don’t even know any Scottish sheep :laughing: :laughing: