Gregory Magor

tmcassett:

dozy:
I’ve loaded out of there sites at Shelton mallet , cribs etc & they’ve been fine , on a bay ASAP , loaded ASAP , never noticed them being disorganised in any way

That’s totally irrelevant to actually working for them. I’ve delivered/collected out of Stobart depots in the past without any issue, but I’d never work for them in a million years.

Does that mean you don’t really know what it’s like to work for Stobarts?

dozy:
Are you as blind as your thick , it clearly says I didn’t know about the wages until I sat down with my boss for a coffee , he then obviously ( though being thick it’s not obvious to you ) told me what they were
As for stobarts they don’t exist anymore ( more dumb crap from you ) , culina don’t have a depot in Grantham so I don’t work for them , keep guessing , there’s only so many lorry firms in Grantham , I’d say you’d get there eventually , but your a different level of thick so you won’t

Ladies and gentlemen…

I present to you a ‘different level of thick’.

stu675:

tmcassett:

dozy:
I’ve loaded out of there sites at Shelton mallet , cribs etc & they’ve been fine , on a bay ASAP , loaded ASAP , never noticed them being disorganised in any way

That’s totally irrelevant to actually working for them. I’ve delivered/collected out of Stobart depots in the past without any issue, but I’d never work for them in a million years.

Does that mean you don’t really know what it’s like to work for Stobarts?

I’ve enough first hand info from people who have worked for them, mainly one of my former jobs that got taken over by them and the contract went to the pits within 6 months. One of many examples that you don’t have to search too hard on here to find.

What’s your point though in relation to my original point?

tmcassett:

What’s your point though in relation to my original point?

I totally agree that loading at etc. will not be the same experience as working for an outfit. I was just saying that if I haven’t had first hand experience of a place, then I’m relying on rumours and hearsay, but yes you probably have better contacts.

Did a few days for them at The Range in Avonmouth. I did Sundays only. Avonmouth to Fishguard that was my run. The office staff were ok. Never had a problem. Every company has a good and bad side.