Gregory distribution

Does anybody know what it’s like to work at the shepton depot ,
Any ideas of kind of work/ kit they use what a average shift is like etc ?.. Only asking as thinking of a change of work from dustcarts and see their advertising for a class 2role would be greatful for any feed back

General haul and pallet work. Usually scania,both day cab and sleeper and 26t.they may have others but I haven’t seen any 18t lately.

Ok never done pallet stuff before should be fun and games , I take it can be rather physically ? :slight_smile:
Well I’ve just applied will see what they say fingers they get back to me.
Oh it fair enough I take they are running sheds then pmsl just what I’m use to some nice kit would be a treat :wink:

Went in there a few months ago to do a drop of one pallet…went to the office…no one there was interested…went to a forkie who said he didn’t know anything…spoke to a drive who said it was for the workshop…went there and a guy at the desk said it was definitely for him and he would come and unload it " in a few minutes "… he was obviously very busy on his phone at the time texting or googling or whatever.
Pulled back my curtains…waited 15 minutes…nothing…pulled them closed and drove off…Don’t know whether the workshop ever got their parts…quite frankly I don’t care…one things for sure if the workshop aren’t interested in getting spare parts Then I suspect the management aren’t interested in their staff.
Maybe I got them all on a bad day…whether I did or not I don’t care…If I ever go there again they get 5 minutes to tip me and not 15. That’s the way of the world.

Go to the section New and wannabe drivers.
Look for a post titled First assignment by Indigo ,and fill your boots, me old Mucker.