Greggs on an industrial estate!

Had a drop in Kettering on Friday on telford road industrial estate just off the A14 (j7) anyroad when I was done and on my way out I spotted this.

Ample parking and loads of fresh pies sarnies and even a free bun coz I said I’d pop up a picture of Jo & Joyce.

Great to see high street quality and prices in a place that we can get trucks too. Should have seen the size of my £1.25p Cornish then compare it to the size them parasites at MSA charge you.

thats a big butty van :stuck_out_tongue:

I will try that one :stuck_out_tongue:

If we get a decent sarnie thread going, I can recommend Yorkshire Catering on Europa Way in Sheffield, opposite John Menzies

Also a Greggs on

Second Avenue
Pensnett Trading Estate
Dudley DY6
West Midlands

Second Avenue connects the A4101 Dudley Road with the B4175 Stallings Lane,
west of Dudley

And on bridgend ind estate

I these are their version of RDC’s aren’t they, but they have a shop attached to the side of them too for passing punters :question: . I think they deliver to all their ‘local’ high street shops from them :question: .

It’s well worth knowing though because I’ve allus liked Gregg’s stuff and they do some quality sarnies too, all for fairly sensible money :slight_smile: .

And in Avonmouth just past British Bakeries on the right.

My mrs works for greggs and i can vouch for the quality of there grub especially the sandwiches as she brings one home everyday for my dinner the next day (no wonder im a fat [zb] :imp: Oh and the fresh cream splits are :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

simon

Simple simon met a pieman you greedy … :laughing: :laughing:

theres also a greggs at brimsdown ind estate enfield

“Northampton Road, Mollinson Av”
Middlesex
EN3 7UL
Tel: 0208 8053066

sound bacon butties :wink:

jon

Dafman:
Simple simon met a pieman you greedy … :laughing: :laughing:

Well you got that right :blush: :stuck_out_tongue:
simon

Rob K:
I these are their version of RDC’s aren’t they, but they have a shop attached to the side of them too for passing punters :question: . I think they deliver to all their ‘local’ high street shops from them :question:

Nope
The one at Pensnett is just a shop, nowt else , just a shop.

Sorry folks I live in Kettering & its a new one on me. I knew they had a cafe on Telford way BUT it wasn’t Greggs the last time I was on the estate.

I was gonna say about the one in Avonmouth too, but Mr Flibble beat me to it! Theres also one just off the A470, North of Cardiff on the Ind Est by Taffs Well. :smiley:
T.■■

And the beauty of the company…

Their based in my home area.TYNESIDE. :smiley: :smiley:

Actually,in certain areas of the country,they were also known as Thurstons,until they reverted to the parent name.

In my opinion,there grub is second to none,and if you happen to be within the area of the HQ,take home a stotty,and fill it with your favourite filling.I have educated one or two peole in the Yorkshire area to the delights of said product,which strangely isn’t available nationwide.

How bizarre.

Ken.

look fair enough about posting about food…

but please no pictures of cakes and pasties

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: