Greetings

Hi Folks

Hope I’m not breaking any forum rules on here by saying merry Christmas and good luck to everyone taking training in the coming year.

Paul

P.s no tesco style offers here just value for money training :slight_smile:)

Now off to pub to celebrate a successful year at Elmet with my number 1 instructor Garry.

Merry Christmas to you as well Paul - and all the other reputable trainers on the forum.

Why the “Tesco offers” comment? A very happy guy has got a free course. No real advertising value in this now the forum rules have been changed. Just a goodwill gesture to celebrate a really good year.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I joined this forum years ago and it was a great source of independent knowledge from numerous trainers now only a couple left for wanna be drivers. I appreciate you sponsor the forum so your entitled to advertise in the designated places.
But you want to promote this Dvsa register which is over powered by the the RTITB one.

As I express on here I’m a great believer in supporting good local training providers but you want to blatantly source customers from anywhere in the country through here to come to you, which I find very contradicatuary to your beliefs about your commitment to supporting and promoting the DVSA register your connected with.

My aim is to rid the brokers and I’m sure any training provider that doesn’t deliver in quality training won’t succeed in our industry unless you are connected to them which I’m sure your not.

Peter lets have a campaign to rid these middle men then I’m with you!!

Have we got a deal?

Merry Christmas

Paul