greencore

hello folks after a month of being on the shelf with the xmas calmdown thru agency i might (stress that i) might be doin a bit for greencore out of sheffield/worksop. anyone had any experiance or advice for me would be great :slight_smile:

The sandwich people?

i think revman on here works for them or has done.

Never worked there but from talking to and observing their drivers, I doubt if you will be
stressed.
One run is/was Sheffield to Worksop, Tesco Harlow and home again.
I used to see their blokes at Tesco Harlow most days.
We don’t go there, or anywhere else these days, only me left, on local only. :neutral_face:

Regards,
Nick.

bigvern1:
The sandwich people?

Or possibly the worlds leading commodities trader, didn’t realise they ran trucks though :wink:

Although Xstrata might!

We take cheese there, the sandwiches are cheap in the canteen, I went to the 1 at Bow and all sandwiches/wraps/baguettes were all 40p from vending machines.

I applied for a driver in Plymouth last week. No reply yet.

Cheers folks lol, ironically my mam works on the lines makin said ‘sarnies’ in the worksop factory, iv beenused to doin asda stores upto xmas so should be a nice change if they have decent runs, knowing that my current job as a class 2 tanker driver operative will be gone by end of year I’m building on with my experiance and trying to get into lorry driving so shall see how rhis one pans as the agency seem to be really good and genuine bunch up in brightside, sheffield! Cheers for the replies folks :slight_smile: wonder if that fella mentioned in an earleir post could get me on full time lol

bigvern1:

Had enough at LCS mate?

Is it a job delivering pre-arranged orders with this outfit or do you have to visit shops, check shelves and re-stock them accordingly etc?

Davnic:

bigvern1:

Had enough at LCS mate?

Finished before Xmas. Thank you.

im guessing its factory to RDC / CDC as i live local never seen artics deliver to shops they have little fridge vans to do garages and small shops?! this agency also dela with sports direct so hoping at some point to get a run or two out of them.