Greece, transit times

Hi lads, not been offered, but possibility of a job doin greece, bloke says he does it in 9 days. But havin only done a bit of swiss, france & italy and only for a few months in the early 90s, was wondering what the craic was now & how has it changed. I’m sure its via brindisi ferry too.
Cheers . Gunner.

gunnerheskey:
Hi lads, not been offered, but possibility of a job doin greece, bloke says he does it in 9 days. But havin only done a bit of swiss, france & italy and only for a few months in the early 90s, was wondering what the craic was now & how has it changed. I’m sure its via brindisi ferry too.
Cheers . Gunner.

I didn’t do much with the ferry. I preferred the longer scenic route, but there is about £275 difference between the Ancona and Bari ferries which with fuel and peages may be difficult to justify the shorter crossing.

9 days round trip via ferry sounds about right, suppose he can tip and re-load on day 5 (or possibly tip the eve before).

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60922

Wheel Nut:
I didn’t do much with the ferry. I preferred the longer scenic route, but there is about £275 difference between the Ancona and Bari ferries which with fuel and peages may be difficult to justify the shorter crossing.

or with the venice - patras ferry you save approx 150km compared to ancona and get a 24h reduced weekly rest in as well.

Cheers lads, might enquire for the experience…