Great start to the week!

Monday got on to site at Andover with a full load of blocks, just pulled up to unloading area and the clutch goes. 3 peddle opticruice so I’m going nowhere without a tow. Scania fitters there within the hour but due to eta for a wrecker site agent wants to lock the site up and I get to stay there for the night. Wrecker picks me up just after 7 this morning and takes me to scania at Newbury. Wrecker then looses all power to his PTO so it’s midday by the time he gets it sorted and can drop me off. Now scania are saying that even if they get to look at my clutch today it wont be ready until tomorrow. Now waiting on a call back from the office to find out what’s happening with me as once the lorry goes into the workshop I won’t be able to sleep in it tonight.

A night out in a B&B, sounds like an alright day to me?

When I have been stuck at volvo workshops they normally have new units you can throw a sleeping bag in.

They won’t let me sleep in their yard for H&S reasons. Looks like I’m getting a lift back to Exeter though so not all bad.

Park bench , spent many a night on one and if you’ve had a skinful you’ll sleep ok

dozy:
Park bench , spent many a night on one and if you’ve had a skinful you’ll sleep ok

Change of plan. Now been booked into a hotel with them having been given instructions to book any expenses onto the company credit card. Steak for tea it is then. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I got put up in a rather nice hotal when mine broke down in Kingston London.

dreamingofoz:
Change of plan. Now been booked into a hotel with them having been given instructions to book any expenses onto the company credit card. Steak for tea it is then. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Premier inn , Travelodge or “Villa Bella” ?

Nice little coaching inn in Newbury.

Forgot to day I also had a flat tyre when I got to work Monday morning. Now sat in Scania again still waiting for them to fit the new clutch. Should be done by 3 they reckon but I don’t be holding my breath.