Great parking chap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed. Why are you parked on a solid white line? Or was that a photo taken whilst in motion?

Glass houses and all that.

Close enough

Conor:
Indeed. Why are you parked on a solid white line? Or was that a photo taken whilst in motion?

Probably sat in traffic.

Sorry if I’ve missed your point :blush: , but are you implying the rigid has blocked in the tanker? That would depend on how much room was left behind it, …or are they parked on a footpath or something. :neutral_face:

xichrisxi:

Conor:

Probably sat in traffic.

that I was

robroy:
Sorry if I’ve missed your point :blush: , but are you implying the rigid has blocked in the tanker? That would depend on how much room was left behind it, …or are they parked on a footpath or something. :neutral_face:

he’s blocked the whole entrance to the lay by

Why was he not parked on the left? afaik there is no actual rule to parking on either the left or right side in a layby but surely common sense dictates… Oh, wait, hang on a minute, there’s the problem right there, common sense, that thing that seems to be in very short supply in this day and age.

Doesn’t it just

MOST people wouldn’t park like that when it’s clear that your blocking the exit to to lay by…most people anyway.

xichrisxi:
MOST people wouldn’t park like that when it’s clear that your blocking the exit to to lay by…most people anyway.

Very true, but that’s the entrance not the exit, in a massive queue of traffic

Maybe he’s just stopped for a quick ■■■■. Maybe he’s been stuck in traffic, and is nearing his break time, maybe his mum has just bought a new elephant, who knows :grimacing:

Simmons84:

xichrisxi:

Very true, but that’s the entrance not the exit, in a massive queue of traffic

If that’s the entrance then the XPO driver should of seen that he couldn’t get in,his own fault then…changes everything completely if the rest of the lay by is full,I thought he had blocked the exit.

The lay by wasn’t full, not by a long shot

Simmons84:

Might of been when he got there.

xichrisxi:

Simmons84:

Might of been when he got there.

That’s what I thought.
You’ll often see 3 attics in a lay by and one more blocking the entrance as there’s nowhere else to go.

The rigid has parked partly on the verge, perspective being what it is I think there is enough room to pass the rigid.

Dramatic non-event. Do you work for the daily wail?

Perhaps when he pulled in there was another truck to his left. The OD needs to get something real to worry about. Want problems. You can have some of mine !!

FFS, it was only meant to be a bit of banter, I think a few people on here needs to get their sticks surgically removed from their arse holes!!

Simmons84:
FFS, it was only meant to be a bit of banter, I think a few people on here needs to get their sticks surgically removed from their arse holes!!

:unamused: :grimacing: