Great fuel prices

fuel price lol.jpg

limeyphil:

What would they do if it was around £1.50 per litre instead of $1 . :open_mouth: :laughing:

Carryfast:

limeyphil:

What would they do if it was around £1.50 per litre instead of $1 . :open_mouth: :laughing:

Burn the whitehouse :laughing:

OVLOV JAY:

Carryfast:

limeyphil:

:open_mouth: Now we’re all in the zb.They’ll extradite everyone on here for involvement in incitement to committ a terrorist act.Only limeyphil will know how we can all get out of this one. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Free ky jelly ! Useful to some !

Carryfast:

OVLOV JAY:

Carryfast:

limeyphil:

:open_mouth: Now we’re all in the zb.They’ll extradite everyone on here for involvement in incitement to committ a terrorist act.Only limeyphil will know how we can all get out of this one. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

don’t panic.
i have a cunning plan. :laughing:
we will need fish costumes.

and a cat.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Check out the actual wholesale price of Petrol in the states - and this is dollars per gallon at that!

I make their price in terms of pounds and pence around 44p per litre! And the yanks MOAN about that!

(Dollar price/$1.59 to the pound/4.55 litres to the gallon)

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Alas, the yanks think a gallon is only the equivalent to 6 Imperial pints as an American pint is only 16 fluid ounces against our 20 fluid ounces.

Isn’t an American gallon about 3.5 litres?.
Even so still cheap.

I stand corrected. It is in fact (US price/1.59 (TODAY’s exchange rate only ) / 3.785 (litres per US gallon!)

which comes out at 52.8p per litre.
:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I forgot there are 3.785 litres to the US gallon, rather than the 4.55 litres to a proper one. :blush:

Oh crap, I’ve just had a nasty thought - Is there also a US litre with other than 1000 US millilitres in it, ad nauseum? :cry: