Great customer service

Cant fault the fraud team at Barclays bank- they noticed some potentially dodgy transactions and stopped the credit and debit cards, phoned me straight away to let me know, of course I had to answer the security questions to let them know they were talking to the right person, including my account number, user name and passwords- smashing service apart from one small issue, we don’t bank with Barclays- never have done, we dont have any credit cards - and not stupid enough to fall for such an obvious phishing call, better luck next time
Ps
On the bright side I kept her on the phone for over 15 minutes stringing her along, that’s 15 minutes she wasn’t trying to scam someone else

Saw this one one The real Hustle on BBC a couple of years ago because if they’d have rung me and got lucky with the right bank I might have fallen for it.
Good effort for keeping them hanging. I’ve stopped answering the phone to any numbers I don’t recognonise. I did
fall foul of a sales call for solar panels and after 15 minutes she cursed under her breath and hung up on me. Made my evening.

Most likely the caller was from Nigeria.I used to get home improvement calls from double glazing to roofing.Would let them to the sales pitch for half an hour then say i am living in a caravan.Wasting my time.They do not like when their time is wasted.

A few weeks back I had a call from one of those “you have a fault with your windows machine” gits. I strung him along for 36min’s and forty seconds…exactly. Boy, was he ■■■■■■ off. A few days later I had another one, same indian accent. Only got to 28min’s that time.

BTW, I’ve got an Imac… nowt to do with windows.

You devious bleeders!

My ex flat mate used to keep them going but would ask ever more flirty questions. It would start with “what are you wearing?”

Half an hour? Thought my 15 minutes was good going, Hats off to you sirs.

mucker85:
My ex flat mate used to keep them going but would ask ever more flirty questions. It would start with “what are you wearing?”

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: