Great Britian

In an Underground station in London… There were protesters on the concourse handing out pamphlets on the evils of Britain . I politely declined to take one. An elderly woman behind me was getting off the escalator and a young (20-ish) female protester offered her a pamphlet, which she politely declined. The young protester put her hand on the woman’s shoulder as a gesture …of friendship and in a very soft voice said, ‘Madam, don’t you care about the children of Iraq ?’ The elderly woman looked up at her and said, ‘My dear, my father died in France during World War II, I lost my husband in Korea and my grandson in Afghanistan . All three died so you could have the right to stand here and bad mouth our country. If you touch me again, I’ll stick this umbrella up your arse and open it.’… God Bless Great Britain (What we have left of it!)…THIS MERITS SHARING … don’t ask just feel free. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

If Iraq has stayed under British control,which is how it came into being anyway,instead of throwing it’s lot in with Russia and then using the military hardware and know how which the Russians gave them,to throw their weight around and de stabilise the region,Iraq might have been a lot better off now and we probably wouldn’t be paying as much for fuel as we are now. :imp:

Carryfast:
If Iraq has stayed under British control,which is how it came into being anyway,instead of throwing it’s lot in with Russia and then using the military hardware and know how which the Russians gave them,to throw their weight around and de stabilise the region,Iraq might have been a lot better off now and we probably wouldn’t be paying as much for fuel as we are now. :imp:

And that is relevant to the original post in what way? Carryfast you’ve gone rouge, you you post random rubbish all over the place. awaits another random unrelated post

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

And that is relevant to the original post in what way? Carryfast you’ve gone rouge, you you post random rubbish all over the place. awaits another random unrelated post

Have you ever seen Toby 123 and Geoffrey in the same room together?

In the meantime I have shared the original message using my many aliases on social media :wink:

Wheel Nut:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

Have you ever seen Toby 123 and Geoffrey in the same room together?

In the meantime I have shared the original message using my many aliases on social media :wink:

I’m not surprised that there’s not much point in trying to point out the connections,between a woman protester moaning about Iraq being a wreck of a country now,and it’s previous alliance with Russia’s government in terms of arming itself to the teeth with Russian weaponry,and then using it to terrorise the whole region from Israel to Kuwait resulting in the Western powers having to wreck the place in the process of disarming it and stopping it threatening it’s neighbours.

Whereas the place ‘could’ have stayed a reasonable ally of ours seeing things our way and maybe helping to curb the excesses of OPEC during the 1970’s and since,by opening the taps up instead of closing them down and by telling Russia to zb off and stick it’s weapons where the sun don’t shine.In which case it wouldn’t have attacked Israel or Kuwait and therefore would have been an economically and politically stable country to date.Hence no one bothering anyone about the place which,if I’ve read it right,was the subject of the topic :question: . :bulb: :unamused:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

What colour rouge has cf gone? :smiley::grin::grin:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

Did you just call Carryfast a ■■■■?

DrivingMissDaisy:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

:open_mouth:

No it’s just that not surprisingly he thinks I’m a pervert because I fancy women not blokes. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

Carryfast:

DrivingMissDaisy:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

No it’s just that not surprisingly he thinks I’m a pervert because I fancy children not blokes. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorted that for you

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

DrivingMissDaisy:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

No it’s just that not surprisingly he thinks I’m a pervert because I fancy children not blokes. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

Sorted that for you

That’s DLT and Joe Philpot in the zb then.

We mustn’t let this topic degenerate into a witch hunt against heterosexual people.

Fixed that for Cameron. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wow you got another Joe Philpot mention in. As for DLT it seems he already is in the ■■■■.

Incidentally I googled Mr Philpot, you being so obsessed with the man. Found nothing, well not on the first page and my attention span was about 10 seconds for that pointless endeavor. So, give us a bit more info, I’ve a feeling you have feelings for your idol Mr Philpot.

If you want to back up your argument try using more than the same three examples

Is there any chance this thread could skip straight to page 25 to save the Google search bot some work :grimacing:

switchlogic:
Wow you got another Joe Philpot mention in. As for DLT it seems he already is in the [zb].

Incidentally I googled Mr Philpot, you being so obsessed with the man. Found nothing, well not on the first page and my attention span was about 10 seconds for that pointless endeavor. So, give us a bit more info, I’ve a feeling you have feelings for your idol Mr Philpot.

If you want to back up your argument try using more than the same three examples

The only bit that I’m interested in about the Philpot’s marriage is that it proves that he’s not a ■■■■■■■■■■.That’s the only example required.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/my … wed-328382

No surprise that Joe Philpot didn’t seem to have had any support in high places concerning the issue of a witch hunt against heterosexual people.Unlike homosexuals in high places seem to get from those like Cameron and long before that when they all decided to get their perverted acts legalised. :unamused:

Note to mods maybe the previous 7 posts should be transferred to the Dave Lee Travis topic. :bulb:

Maybe the last few posts of yours should be confined to the ■■■■■■ bin !!! Gordon Bennet don’t he go on (and on and on and on etc etc etc.)

Homosexuality was legalised in the UK in 1967, cant remember Cameroooon being in power then, but if you say he was then he must have been I suppose …

tachograph:
Is there any chance this thread could skip straight to page 25 to save the Google search bot some work :grimacing:

PMSL!

Stan

raymundo:
Homosexuality was legalised in the UK in 1967, cant remember Cameroooon being in power then, but if you say he was then he must have been I suppose …

I didn’t say he was in power then.I just said that ministers in high places leaping to the defence of that lot is obviously nothing new even when the relevant question was staring him in the face as to how and why did the wrong name get put to the right picture by the law not by the victim.

While no surprise no one in government leapt to the defence of Joe Philpot who really was subjected to a witch hunt.

Keeping it on topic Great Britain but with a not so great corrupt zb government base.

Carryfast:
Joe Philpot who really was subjected to a witch hunt.

Was he though? He was never prosecuted for anything and none of us here have ever bloody heard of him till you kept rattling on about the chap. I dont think anyone cares. Some witch hunt.

switchlogic:

Carryfast:
Joe Philpot who really was subjected to a witch hunt.

Was he though? He was never prosecuted for anything and none of us here have ever bloody heard of him till you kept rattling on about the chap. I dont think anyone cares. Some witch hunt.

He wasn’t prosecuted because he didn’t do anything illegal but he was at least actually called a ■■■■■■■■■■ by at least some of the public at large and if I remember right he was subjected to questioning by the law concerning his relationship with his wife.But no surprise no help from any lawyers in claiming damages or any calls from any government ministers in his defence.

Which still leaves the question in the recent case,related to a certain Conservative Party member,as to how and why it was that an incorrect name got put by the law,not by the victim,to a photograph which had been positively identified by the victim of a homosexual attack and was then,for some reason,against all normal police procedures,then also given by the law,to the victim,with obvious results.The result being instead of that question being raised by the PM the PM chose to make some bs point concerning a so called witch hunt being directed at homosexuals instead.

In addition to which,to add insult to injury,after all the recent story lines in east enders,related to the acceptance of same ■■■ marriage,the storyline writers ( obviously with a view to the etablishment’s ideas concerning relationships) then decided to brand heterosexual relationhips between cousins a ‘sick’.Obviously forgetting all about the marriage between Queen Victoria and her husband Albert.It’s obvious who’s still in charge at the BBC. :unamused:

Geoffrey and Tomasz…Do they share the same computer? Cos’ they spout the same ■■■■■■■■! :unamused:

Carryfast:
at least actually called a ■■■■■■■■■■ by at least some of the public

And thats a witch hunt is it? Think you and him need to man up a little and get on with it.