Great Bear Port Sunlight

Has anyone any experience of working for them? Hours, pay etc
Ive been working for a company for 6 months now after passing my Class 1 and am looking for something abit closer to home. I’m fed up of doing an hours commute home after working a 12-15hr day.
I’ve been keeping an eye on the great bear website for jobs but im yet to see a driver role come up for port sunlight, does anyone know how to get in there? I know most places are looking for 2 year experience but you’ve gotta try haven’t you.

Have a look on Culinas website as they now own Great Bear maybe something on there :smiley:

Yeah the link takes you to the Culina website but nothing [UNAMUSED FACE]

Nate187:
Yeah the link takes you to the Culina website but nothing [UNAMUSED FACE]

Can’t you click on the link for jobs ?

It’s quiet all round the group at the mo, apparently it’s like this after Christmas they start asking if you want a days holiday here and there.

Best bet is to create a cv and post on their web site.

Yeah I can click on the link I just mean ive been keeping my eye on their vacancys for months and nothings come up, I wondered if I was best to post a cv off or call in. I came on here to see if anyone has any experience with them and if they’re a decent company to work for?

Put a cv in not sure a company like that would do a lot if you knocked on their door.