GREAT BEAR DISTRIBUTION

Just Wonderin if anyone can tell me anythin about them the usual stuff pay,kit what they are like to work for got an interview and driving assessment next week any info at all would be welcome.thanks

Have a new contract with Kraft for the North, seem to run a lot FM’s

Seen already the same driver come in the factory twice this week, cannot be that bad than :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve seen a few of them motors up at fradley. Do they do anything else other than hightops & pallets?
Same question “Knights of Old” & “Wyvern”?

I was offered a job with the one at castle donnington last year, wage was £7.60ish an hour with night bonus making it about £8something. 7-8 hours a night trunking work seemed easy enough but no overtime as they said the routes were ran to strict schedules so although a cushty number I didnt wanna work nights for less then 20k a year then. Obviously it is better then not working but could be different pay structure at another depot.

It’s a shame that firms insisting upon poor pay, can’t make the hourage in such a cushy format that the job is still worth doing.

Eg. 3x14 hour shifts per week , overnights or tramping. You get paid something like £7.00 an hour, but we’re talking over £300 for a 3 day week which doesn’t make it sound so bad. :bulb:

I dunno about you guys, but I’d quite like to cut my overheads down in terms of the number of times I commute each week compared to the overall pay - which needs more hourage per shift. :stuck_out_tongue:

Winseer:
I’ve seen a few of them motors up at fradley. Do they do anything else other than hightops & pallets?
Same question “Knights of Old” & “Wyvern”?

The depot they have at fradley park is just doing the “pallet network” stuff, All the double deck trunking stuff , All Merc Actros that run out the depot, it looks like a big aircraft hangar when you look at there Fradley depot :smiley:

I have seen them in Sainsbury’s DC’s before so they do genral haulage/trunking aswell.

JG

they have the cott beveridges contract out of kegworth and also mars at the bit of the a14 (the name escapes me) and the food warehouse in skelmersdale amongst others

Fradley is a Sainsburys Satalite depot

weewulliewinkie:
they have the cott beveridges contract out of kegworth and also mars at the bit of the a14 (the name escapes me) and the food warehouse in skelmersdale amongst others

Great Bear Desborough for Masterfoods??