Great bear distribution

Anyone know what these people are like to work for?

Never worked for them but 7/8yrs ago they carried a lot of waste paper and had depots in n/wales and chester. They also had storage facilities in old hangers on burtonwood airfield. The running tackle i cant remember sorry.

regards dave

got a very big depot on the queensferry ind est,seem good lads ,only been in once.

mate works for them doing a night trunk out of levers in bromborough. he seems happy with it shares an actros with the day shift driver, dont know any more than that sorry

They also do tyres out of Michelin and Fort Dunlop I think, although Salvesen run the Fort contract

Hi davehippy

my brother in law has worked for them on agency out of Fradley Park (I think)

I will ask him over the weekend and drop you a PM.

Ian.

Thanks all.

Got an interview next Tuesday at Fradley Park but not sure yet if the pay is better than what I’m already getting.

lot of sainsburys work at fradley from what i can gather (well thats where we take our sainsburys stuff). :sunglasses:

jon

jonboy:
lot of sainsburys work at fradley from what i can gather (well thats where we take our sainsburys stuff). :sunglasses:

jon

Kinda limited on who will let me drive for them. Only passed my test in Feb :cry:

Try Pentalvers in Cannock. As long as you can point the truck in the right direction your hired… :confused: :confused:

Smee:
Try Pentalvers in Cannock. As long as you can point the truck in the right direction your hired… :confused: :confused:

and you dont even have to speak english.

Already working for Pentalvers Cannock

davehippy:
Already working for Pentalvers Cannock

:blush: :blush: