Great App

Hi guys,

After some time looking at sat navs, I came across the igo app which now includes trucks and caravan settings. I downloaded all features to include truck settings, live traffic, 3D maps etc. All for around £25. I’ve tried it out and it’s one of the best I’ve found yet. Here’s some screen shots for the 3D buildings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly the Same as xgody software, old 2014-15 maps but still very good ,and far cheaper than tom tom :sunglasses:

Cov:
Exactly the Same as xgody software, old 2014-15 maps but still very good ,and far cheaper than tom tom :sunglasses:

Only thing is the xgody doesn’t get live traffic mate I don’t think. All in all a very good buy at £25. Free updates for life via the App Store.

Im not sure about live traffic ,You cant beat the price though ,it looks like Aponia have a new truck app competitor :sunglasses:

What’s the battery drain like on your phone?

m1cks:
What’s the battery drain like on your phone?

No different to any other app mate.

Sygic Truck app is awesome; better than both Aponia and CoPilot. In some ways its better than my Tom Tom trucker 6000. Only problem is that it is about £110. You can of course seek it out through alternative sources.

I presume this iGO with the purchased truck app handle low bridges and weight limit roads?

Don’t suppose it does speed cameras and lane changing guidance as well?

Any other feedback on this would be appreciated as for 25 quid it might be the best value app for adding to my android phone.

thanks

I’ve never understood why people ■■■■ themselves if their sat nav doesn’t show fixed speed scameras. If you’re not speeding it’s not a problem but if you are just keep your eyes peeled for them.
As for the app, I’ve never heard of it so don’t know.

Yeah, I know my reply is pointless but as there were no other reply’s thought I’d bump the thread. [emoji1360]

Congratulations, I have been telling everyone to not waste money on dam satnavs and use their phones for a long time :slight_smile:

Pat Hasler:
Congratulations, I have been telling everyone to not waste money on dam satnavs and use their phones for a long time :slight_smile:

I need a bigger screen phone though pat :wink:

absolutely pointless having a sat nav it if doesn’t include live traffic information