Greasy spoons and rats

Inselaffe:
Where’s it from?
What’s its diocese? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Leicester. I know, cos it’s tatooed on the back of the neck. :sunglasses:
:laughing: We’d best call the church police now :laughing:

:open_mouth: Just wait 'till Montana Man sees this… :wink:

I like Pearl’s. However, I have been to places in my time that actually served rat on the menu, btw it tastes like chicken :laughing:

penfold:
I like Pearl’s. However, I have been to places in my time that actually served rat on the menu, btw it tastes like chicken :laughing:

Why does everything taste like chicken?

dieseldave:

Inselaffe:
Where’s it from?
What’s its diocese? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Leicester. I know, cos it’s tatooed on the back of the neck. :sunglasses:
:laughing: We’d best call the church police now :laughing:

Oh Lord we beseech thee tell us who croaked Leicester.

Ben9:
Why does everything taste like chicken?

When they were programming the Matrix, and trying to produce a believable similation of what life should be like, there were some pieces of information that they were missing. One of these was what chicken was supposed to taste like. None of the programmers had a clue what chicken should taste like, so they just made it taste like everything. :imp: :imp: :imp:

Wheel Nut:
My point about the Sunsational headline was that the cafe owner had no right to reply. As others have agreed, any food establishment will have rats running around at night. I have delivered into most of the well known ones for 30 years and seen rats running along my delivery hoses

If you post a big bold warning about J26 Cafe on the M25 having rats running around. I am fairly certain that Dave Cordell would soon be here to refute it or explain the problem.

I appreciate your lesson and agree that rats can spread disease like you said. But so can government research, the result is the same. Foot and Mouth Disease.

I would prefer to eat in a permanent cafe with running water than a grease stained mobile burger van with the nearest toilet facilities behind the privet hedge.

as i have been mentioned have you thought that drivers urinating and other in bottles and bags including littering causes rat problems.
putting poison down can solve the problem but they do become imune to it.
end result :don’t mention it to the owner put it on trucknet instead cafe looses customers cafe closes everyone moans nowhere to park nowhere to eat what a result for everyone involved.

Denis F:
Oh Lord we beseech thee tell us who croaked Leicester.

:laughing: All things bright and beautiful, the church fuzz nicked them all :laughing: