Grease.

Not the musical, don’t start going all John Travolta on me :laughing: . We’ve done this thread before, but I’ve just tried some Vanish Oxy Action Gel. Fantastic, it’s got all the grease out of my togs :sunglasses: . What do you use? Is their anything better.

Yeah, dont get any on your clothes in the firat place… LOL :laughing: :laughing:

But its a real pain to get out… if it ever come out… I have had some sucesses and some not quite so…
I have got some excellent hand cleaner from work, that acvts as a brilliant pre wash scrub thing… done me proud.

Oh no! :unamused: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

been doing loads of trl changes this week…(shunting) my missus is going ape cos of the stuff…so any usefull tips on getting it out muchly appreciated :wink:

Drive a rigid :stuck_out_tongue: problem solved :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

simon

Ladytrucker679:
Oh no! :unamused: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The old washer women are at it again :grimacing:.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: normal green swarfega without grit in it
(take it from an ex grease monkey) :laughing:

Mrs Rope says thanks for the tip, as I am one of those unfortunates who gets slathered in grease by merely looking at truck.

If you parked a brand new unit and a brand new trailer outside my house by the time i hooked it up i would be slathered.

Its a gift,

Liberace:
What do you use?

Paraffin, followed by a standard washing machine wash (the offending garment on its own)

MrFlibble:

Liberace:
What do you use?

Paraffin, followed by a standard washing machine wash (the offending garment on its own)

or should that be paraffin then a match,problem solved :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

MrFlibble:

Shouldn’t matter if you wash it on its own or not, the smell stays in the machine…

I use engine decreaser on my waterproofs, and oxy clean on anything else…