Gravel Run 2016

Any date set for this year’s run yet, Dan?

Steve

Yes ,I forgot ,I was supposed to put it on here 3 weeks back ,I’ll ask later .

Must try harder. :unamused:

RAFM Cosford have the 15th May down on there events list.
Always look forward to watching everyone arrive at Cosford. Is there another run the same day to Cosford?

richellis78:
RAFM Cosford have the 15th May down on there events list.
Always look forward to watching everyone arrive at Cosford. Is there another run the same day to Cosford?

Yes it is

That date’s no good I’m on holiday :frowning:

Hi,
Any idea on an ETA at cosford this year?

richellis78:
Hi,
Any idea on an ETA at cosford this year?

After midday ,sorry can’t be more accurate .

We will try and get there for 12, and attempt to park on the corner by the cold war hanger as normal!

I’m afraid something’s come up so I won’t be able to make it this year. I’ll donate my share of the buns to that nice young Punchard chap- he looks like he could use some decent grub!

Retired Old ■■■■:
I’m afraid something’s come up so I won’t be able to make it this year. I’ll donate my share of the buns to that nice young Punchard chap- he looks like he could use some decent grub!

There’s extra security on Rof to prevent the Berlingo van man like your self getting in for free snap via an open door or window ! P.s looking on the other channel bewick looks like he ate all the pies .

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh you are cruel, Dan! Mind you, Bewick’s a slimline model compared to me.

Retired Old ■■■■:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh you are cruel, Dan! Mind you, Bewick’s a slimline model compared to me.

Do not include me in your “scrounging” antics ROF you miserable tight arsed ■■■■ :wink: I once had a driver (RIP) who would ask for his egg to be fried “well done” when ordering his egg on toast in the M/way Services then he’d put it in his pocket before he got to the till! Only paid for his toast and tea then when he sat down he got the egg out of his pocket and knocked the fluff off it and slapped it onto his toast !! Cheers Dennis.

A man after my own heart, Dennis. I once worked for a chap who could make the same tea bag last all day. Any relation? :unamused: