Grassed up!

What a spiteful vindictive little man the grass must be :unamused:

I don’t understand it myself, I happen to be of the belief that grasses are the lowest of the low, especially the ones that have skeletons in their own closets, which most of them do :unamused:

The one thing to remember when dealing with low life scum like this, is that the reason they do this kind of thing and try to make other people’s lives a misery is not because they have a problem with you in particular, the problem they have is with themselves, deep down they know they’re disgusting pieces of worthlessness :unamused:

Hiya…give this [zb] head some right tall stories. thats what i,d do, he would soon hang imself.
i did it yeras ago, i left the yard late at night and recond i would be back before dinner.
what the chap did,nt know, i did a change over with a GOOD mate, this chap was telling
everyone i,d left chester at 6pm tipped 4 drops in london and back to chester by 10 the next day.
i never told him what we,d done, infact i think he took this misery to his grave 15 years after.
John

Tazbug:

ROG:

Tazbug:
I always carry tacho sheets and my last 2 weeks timesheets just in case of a VOSA check.

Please remember that timesheets are not regarded as an official record for ‘other work’ in a week where you came under EU regs

Oooh, thanks Rog. Excuse my newness but …do I assume coming under EU regs means going intoEurope? and if so, what evidence would I need to carry with me? If not, want do I need in Blighty?

Thanks for the responses everyone, I’ll let you know how it develops
Tazbug

For the UK and the rest of the EU - official records such as seperate analogue cards for each day worked in any capacity during the fixed week need to be done if at any point in that fixed wek you came under EU regs
Each of those cards needs your name, date, start & finish times on them
A simply diary or works time sheets are not accepted but domestic record sheets are in the UK (doubtful for the rest of the EU)

For the UK - no official records are needed if no EU regs work was done in the fixed week

For the rest of the EU - letters of attestation or some other proof of what you were doing where official records do not cover that period are often required - those that do runs onto the continent will give you a better answer on that - perhaps in the euro forum

Irrespective of your colleague reporting you to VOSA, the fact that your company is all in favour of you gaining this experience whilst still working for them is a real winner.

Just keep your records straight and look forward to a good reference from your comapany when it’s time to move on.

Feed him to the pigs Errol.

Tazbug:
‘…one of my ‘work colleagues’ has approached VOSA … Is it jealousy or just spite…?’

Ask your ‘…colleagues.’ in a general conversation ‘who wishes for more financial leech/migrants in our country to hinder Britons getting British jobs’

Then simply stand-by & let a right thinking mob kick-in any EU freak who has any spine to admit such fathomless logic: My £5 says the gutless snake will stay cowardly mute.

PS. Good on ya for doing it your way - I did it that way too…

Edited to add
Or maybe you are not liked at work - in which case, welcome - you’re ideally suited to lorry driving :wink:

Probably didn’t have enough cuddles as a child…

Saaamon:
I have friends in this job but I wouldn’t tell them anything I wouldn’t tell my boss. When people turn round and tell you how they hang the job out etc and park up close to the drop so it looks like there waiting, just nod and say oh rite/yeah etc.

Certainly agree with this

ROG:

Tazbug:
I always carry tacho sheets and my last 2 weeks timesheets just in case of a VOSA check.

Please remember that timesheets are not regarded as an official record for ‘other work’ in a week where you came under EU regs

Shouldn’t you be over keeping all the horsey people happy and excited at having such an ‘expert’ among them??

newmercman:
What a spiteful vindictive little man the grass must be :unamused:

I don’t understand it myself, I happen to be of the belief that grasses are the lowest of the low, especially the ones that have skeletons in their own closets, which most of them do :unamused:

The one thing to remember when dealing with low life scum like this, is that the reason they do this kind of thing and try to make other people’s lives a misery is not because they have a problem with you in particular, the problem they have is with themselves, deep down they know they’re disgusting pieces of worthlessness :unamused:

this.