Grants Pics..

Here are some photos from my own personal collection. Mostly shot in New Zealand :wink:

Shots with my new camera - Nikon D40

cracking pictures, got any more?

sweet photos!

nice trucks i want a go in that blue kenny looks cool :smiley:

look minted mate…

freightlines …is that an argsossey … got any pics of wot the inside of one of them looks like …■■?

Please Sir…■■ Can We Have More…■■?

Theres 1 thing in common with all them wagins, they all have SHINY alloys…

Heres some more for you :sunglasses:
The Freightlines rig is an Argosy…sorry I dont have ashot of the interior.

But I have shots of this rig - Pinnacle Haulage Kenworth K104

Toll/Tranzlink O/D on the desert road
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

how are you going to find time to post pics on all these sites grant ? :sunglasses: at least you will get a lot more scanias here :laughing:

nice kenworth,and i dont believe it,a real genuine “gearstick”.i really miss them. :open_mouth: :unamused:,and the dials.you gotta dial for every cotton pickin thing you do.great. :slight_smile:

That tranzlink fh 16 is the dogs [zb]!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

( language edit ) jd

great pictures in fact I’m well impressed that NZ has daf xf’s so I’m booking my ticket.

that freight liners got a down hill steering wheele… have you got any pics of erf’s over there…

that kenworth with the daf wheel,all part of paccar.

jessicas dad:
great pictures in fact I’m well impressed that NZ has daf xf’s so I’m booking my ticket.

how gutted would you be to get all that way and end up in a downhill daf :smiley: i would get back on the silver bird :laughing:

daggy i see they have a good choice in tyres…

great photos mate i like that daf and that volvo

jody1980:
daggy i see they have a good choice in tyres…

theres only 1 tyre bud :laughing:

glenman:
how are you going to find time to post pics on all these sites grant ? :sunglasses: at least you will get a lot more scanias here :laughing:

I have no life :laughing: :laughing:

Some night pics…