Grantham Bridge

Anyone tell me if the bridge at the bottom of the hill in Grantham Just past the Barracks is open yet. Been avoiding and ideally its better if I can pick up the Melton road that way in the morning.

Yes mate. Opened last week.

the maoster:
Yes mate. Opened last week.

Thanks - it’ll save me a few mins in bed!!!

As a matter of interest, what height are you running at? If under 13 ft 3 you can always go straight down The High Dyke, under the railway bridge, past our place, through Colsterworth and into Melton that way.

the maoster:
As a matter of interest, what height are you running at? If under 13 ft 3 you can always go straight down The High Dyke, under the railway bridge, past our place, through Colsterworth and into Melton that way.

13ft 9in - Right better get to bed I suppose!

is that the bridge between grantham test station and salvos easton ?
if it is i used to get hargrave international 13"4 fridges unde there no problem

ramhead:
is that the bridge between grantham test station and salvos easton ?
if it is i used to get hargrave international 13"4 fridges unde there no problem

That’s the one. It’s an arch bridge marked at 13ft 3ins. I know for a fact I can get my fridge under there and it’s marked up 13"9, however you have to be as straight as a die as you go under which isn’t always easy coming from a 90 left or right depending which way you’re going. Plus I wouldn’t want to put up with the inevitable crapstorm if I didn’t get it right first time!

Oops, double post