Grand national

Anyone else have a result.
£5 on the nose £170 back lovley result.

Didn’t even realise it was the grand national y yesterday until I put the TV on. Tho I’ve never been one to bet anyway lol…

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I will never make my fortune as a race pundit.

£2 win on Junior (F)

£3 Win on Chicago Grey (F)

£1 Sweepstake on Sea Bass (3rd)

Spent £8 to win a fiver, and it cost me another £12 in beer vouchers :neutral_face:

I normally have a go, I was going to put a tenner on Sea Bass, would have been a result as I usually go each way on the national, didn’t bother in the end :frowning:

Sad that another two had to be shot as well.

Mine is still running! :unamused:

£5 each way on Calagary Bay so near (it was still running at the end unlike most of the others) yet so far (it came in zb 14th). :open_mouth: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

I think the national should have two types of bet either each way places or just finish not fall down. :bulb:

bigvern1:
Mine is still running! :unamused:

It must be chasing mine Vern. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I had a right result, I bought a load of shares in Evo-Stik the day before. :wink:

Harry Monk:
I had a right result, I bought a load of shares in Evo-Stik the day before. :wink:

I will always remember the handicrafts class at school, the teacher had a pot of glue on her desk kept warm with an electric element. I always loved the smell and she used a horse hair brush. I hate waste and think she taught me why :stuck_out_tongue:

throw a load of midgets in a pub playing skittles outrage put them on horses over fences call it the grand national result by the way i got first and third no money though it was part of a tri cast second horse is no where to be seen

Wheel Nut:
I will always remember the handicrafts class at school, the teacher had a pot of glue on her desk kept warm with an electric element. I always loved the smell and she used a horse hair brush. I hate waste and think she taught me why :stuck_out_tongue:

I never cease to wonder about the vagaries of life… last week they were pedigree horses, this week they are Pedigree Chum. :wink: